Thread: Not ready yet?

GuybrushThreepwod is offline Associate Member

Not ready yet?

I don't believe that I'm ready to do my first cycle, but when I am, I want to be 100% ready. I know that I should do a Test only cycle first. My question is, after your first cycle, how long can you ride it out before your next cycle? Can you do 1 cycle a year and keep your gains or do you have to do it every 3 months or something? I could see myself use once or twice a year but more? I don't know.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    **sigh** enter "diet & training" parrots..... now.

lol

Eh? My diet is just about dialed in. Like I said, I'm not ready to jump in yet. I figure in about a year I should be good to go. I'm just trying to get my steroid questions answered in the mean time. Isn't what this forum is for?

Curious about my diet? Check out my other post. No fruit, few veggies, TONS OF MEAT! is it OK?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwod View Post
    I don't believe that I'm ready to do my first cycle, but when I am, I want to be 100% ready. I know that I should do a Test only cycle first. My question is, after your first cycle, how long can you ride it out before your next cycle? Can you do 1 cycle a year and keep your gains or do you have to do it every 3 months or something? I could see myself use once or twice a year but more? I don't know.
    Two cycles can be safely done in a year.

It depends on the gear, and duration of the cycle itself.

Can you post your full stats?

We can take it from there.

Time off = cycle time+ PCT.

Stats-
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    Cycle Exp?
    PCT Knowlege
    Training Exp

PS-I'm going to bed.1:15 AM.

Fuzz is on the prowl, so I leave you in good hands.

Best

Titanium

Age-25
    Height- 6 ft
    Weight- 195-200
    BF%-20-25 (guess)

Cycle Exp- I've never used steroids . I know that my first cycle should be Test only.

PCT Kno- I know I need to do it! that's about it... Something about getting my natural hormone levels back to normal.

Training Exp- On and off for a year. Dedicated for the past month and no sign of slowing down. Want to train another year before any gear.

My goals when it comes to AAS, if I choose to use them, would be to be as safe as humanly possible and rely on them as little as possible. Thanks fellas.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    a month of dedication is not dedication... 3,4,5 years of steady training is dedication... you will not even know for 18 months if you even need to do them If you are not well into your natural potential, you will not end up keeping any of your gains! For instance... I am in week 6 of my test e only cycle (14 weeker) I have been almost as big and just as strong naturally as I am right now in week 6! Basically I started a little erlier than I should have, maybe 3 months or so, but basically I know I will keep almost everything I gain because i have already been to where I am right now plus! Do you understand what I am getting at?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I agree with nine a month of dedication in the gym is no where near ready i trained 7 years naturally before i started my first cycle and i mean 7 years constantly not on and off

I fully understand what you're saying and I agree 100%! I don't even know if I'll ever even do steroids .

I'm just trying to get my questions answered early so that in the future If I do choose to use them, I'm ready.

I've mentioned a couple times in the post that I'm going to wait at least 1 year...

So if anyone else wants to mention that I am not ready to use steroids , I KNOW! I'M NOT GOING TO USE STEROIDS FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR! I AM GOING TO WORK MY BODY UNTIL I HAVE REACHED MY NATURAL POTENTIAL AND THEN DECIDE FROM THERE!

Sorry about that but I'm getting the feeling that people are skimming the post. You can't miss that!

So... What is the minimum amount you can use every year to grow and maintain your gains? Is once a year enough?

aaron1mix is offline Junior Member
    Like Titanium said, Time off = Time on Cycle plus PCT. You can safely run 2 cycles a year if you keep an eye on your blood levels and know your body.

You will grow off 1 cycle a year, or 1 cycle ever. Assuming your Diet, training, and rest are all in check. If you are dialed in before you start, prime your diet, and continue to eat right and do a proper PCT then you will keep most of your gains and they will never go away.

Example - You are 6'0, 205lbs. You have been training hard and eating right for 3 years, you do a 12 week cycle of Test E 500mg/wk and up your eating. You might reach 220lb after the cycle. If you maintain a proper PCT and continue training and eating right, you will keep that 220lb and still grow. You might be 230lb in another year.

Bottom line, if your in check and plan right, you can keep your gains forever even off 1 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron1mix View Post
    Like Titanium said, Time off = Time on Cycle plus PCT.
    I get it now. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information