matt9011 is offline New Member

Novice needs help for first time use

To start im 21, 5,11" 14stone. been trainning for 2 years around 5 times a week and have made good but slow gains. first started to lose body fat then diet to build up. i eat protine about 6 times per day small meals. first meal breakfast tends to be bigger.. eggs and weatabix/oats. skimmed milk. dinner will be hand full of chicken 5times every 2ish hours.for the rest of the day or fish/ red meat. but still slow gains dont want to eat more at fear of puttin weight on as tryin to lose it.

im thinking of taking steroids but not sure what to take for or what cyles to take as i am not cluded up (which is y im here for research) any help with my diet/ cycles and what steroids to start with would be great hope i dont get shot down by you lot as im just after information or critisum from people who know what they are talkin about...

my goals are to rip up and gain mass can this be achieved at the same time or will i have to one at a time. thanks for taking time to read my post and look forward to hearing some good advice.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    What is your body fat %?

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    What is your body fat %?
    using the online calculator http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/ dunno how close the reading will be from this. i says im on 15% body fat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

tat2freak is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    AGREED! I may be a hypocrite because I done my first cycle at 21 but now I know that's to young you have so much test naturally in you right now don't damage it I should have waited. Also you don't have near the experience in the gym imo 5 years minimum. Oh and leaning and gaining mass isn't gonna happen unless your gifted I personally recommend you go to the diet forum they can help you achieve your goals without aas

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I know you are afraid to eat more.. but if you keep the diet clean.. low on sodium and fat. medium carbs and high protein. you should be able to add 300-1000 calories without getting fat. If you train correctly and get your diet dialed in close to perfect, you can out your body into a nice anabolic state. At 21 you are close to what a 40yr old man on a high TRT dose has` for test levels so you should be able to build yourself a good deal of lean muscle naturally without getting involved with steroids at an early age

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If I may, I would like to second the recommendations of the experts above. I am 50 years old now. I started my first cycle this year. When I was a competitive athlete I could do 10 one arm pullups and bench press double my body weight. I was not on AAS just supplements and protein. I think there is a lot of potential you can harness from your body. I think you will be surprised at the results you can gain with diet and diligent exercise. The main obstacle among young athletes is patience. It takes time and effort to grow naturally. Many think that AAS is a short cut. But EVERY short cut has its side effects. You are young and healthy maximize your potential before you start looking at AAS. My $0.02.

cheers took all that in and think i will wait another 2/3years first. i have made some good gains without them but not as much i was expecting after to years in the gym but your advice is good and i don’t want to damage summat i already have naturally eh. this advice is been great and will give me a few years to research more into the use for when im older for now i will concentrate on reducing my body fat to 10% and bulking on mass... nice one lads xx

Thread Information