Thread: Hernia and CLEN

Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Hernia and CLEN

im going to dr tommrow I think I might have a hernia. right now im post cycle but am running clen 2weeks on 2 weeks off. If I have to stop working out for few weeks should I continue with my clen schedule? Will it still benifitme with out working out? or is it a waste and hurting my body for no reason.

thanks for the help

in2shape is offline Member
    the doc will tell u and from my experience u will be out for 4-6weeks and you wont be lifting anything near what u were even when you come back after surgery it will even hurt just to laugh trust me .....on the bright side it a good break off gear/clen training to rejuvenate the body ....ive had an umbilical (belly button) hernia b4 and mine has now resurfaced 6 years later im delaying surgery untill after my cycle ..... if youve just finiched cycle and pct and hernia isnt giving no pain etc id wait until your bods back to norm again in 4-6 weeks of no training u may well lose a fair bit of muscle .... clen u could still run it coz u can still do cardio and still eat well so yeah run it u may just miss out on its muscle building effects that have been bandied about

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    will i be able to lift light? I went today and did 5 sets of ten on bench insted of normal pyrmid and low rep sets.

Thread Information