neil1234 is offline New Member

Help needed......ed!!!

hi i m 22 years old i m into 1st week of my cycle of 50mg deca ,50 mg winny and 100 mg test E all once a week and started noticing that having problem in proper erection....and hav lack of sleep.....and even have some jittery feeling in head it makes me feel i m stoned...and this is my third cycle after a gap of 8 months and i had never did PCT my coach told me i dnt need PCT bcuz i m running very less dosage...plzz help me out and tell me wat shud be done to get proper erection....and i need to stop this cycle and recover and how can i recover soon,....???

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you just asked this go read the other thread you made

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You should of done some research before even starting a cycle,

1st, your to young to be considering taking AAS, why shut your own system down when which could cause you serious problems for the rest of your life?

2nd, your using to many compounds and the wrong ones.

3rd, 22 yrs old and this is your third cycle and your having erection problems!! RESEARCH

4th, stop all AAS do a PCT and dont use them again until your older enough and have educated yourself

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You problem is your test dosage is too low and you are doing it all wrong... 50mg a week of Deca is going to never do anything for you no matter how long you run it!! that is like a drop in the well! the Test is not high enough to combat the sides the Winny and Deca are giving you (You are Getting Deca Dick) and no reason to run winny with those other 2.
    I would also go tell your coach he is a moron and ask him where the hell he got this info! Also you will just stick things in your body without doing any research? i know myself, I do not care what anyone tells me I am going to do my own research no matter what anyone tells me or no matter how much i trust them! Need to be a little more catious next time! Stop what you are doing now and get your coach to get you some Nolvadex and Clomid so you can get a hard on again! if not you are going to be going to the doct and he will be giving you test injections for the rest of your life!!

neil1234 is offline New Member
    how shud i run a pct can any1 explain.....i mean the dosage and contents

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neil1234 View Post
    how shud i run a pct can any1 explain.....i mean the dosage and contents
    nolvadex - 40 / 40 / 20 / 20mg

clomid - 75 / 50 / 50 / 25mg

^^ those are the daily values and weekly values. (IE) week #1 = 40mg nolva + 75mg of clomid EACH DAY.

Follow this protocol for 4 weeks. Good luck.

Thread Information