Bigload is offline New Member

Training on cycle

Hey im just about to start my second cycle, test e 400mg a week and 300-400mg a week of deca for 12 weeks got my pct sorted, diet in check.
    Stats 196lbs
    5' 11
    31yrs
    5 years weights training
    BF: 13 %

My question: How am i going to get the most gains on cycle; Stay with 1 muscle group a day training 5 days a week or Should i up it to two muscle groups a day or have longer workoutws on one muscle group?
    I know everyone is different just want a general idea of how others train while on cycle.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is going to tell you something different. Bottom line is you can train harder and recover faster on cycle.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Everyone is going to tell you something different. Bottom line is you can train harder and recover faster on cycle.
    Amen... I love training on a cycle the intensity is 20x more then off cycle and as stated you recover so much quicker....

keep in mind proper diet, sleep is very important. Not only about the training.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigload View Post
    Hey im just about to start my second cycle, test e 400mg a week and 300-400mg a week of deca for 12 weeks got my pct sorted, diet in check.
    Stats 196lbs
    5' 11
    31yrs
    5 years weights training
    BF: 13 %

My question: How am i going to get the most gains on cycle; Stay with 1 muscle group a day training 5 days a week or Should i up it to two muscle groups a day or have longer workoutws on one muscle group?
    I know everyone is different just want a general idea of how others train while on cycle.
    I like to do two muscle groups a day that way I can get nearly all muscle groups trained twice a week at least 5 days a week, if you can 6, but you need one day off for sure. SOme people like to do one group each day and blast that area-I think I can blast two areas in one setting personally no need to limit just to one. Just depends on what works for you, I have always been a crammer working out two or three muscle groups a day 3-4 days a week when natural, but you have to tax your body, the juice is not magic, you have to work for those gains-don't forget diet, probably just as important as training if not more.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Amen... I love training on a cycle the intensity is 20x more then off cycle and as stated you recover so much quicker....

keep in mind proper diet, sleep is very important. Not only about the training.
    Yes sleep definitely, I always lack when it comes to that area, and I know I would have better gains if I was getting 7-9 hours sleep, but getting up at 3am I would have to be in bed by 7pm and that will never happen! But by far the best thing to me about being on is NEVER being sore-its the best!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman1979 View Post
    Yes sleep definitely, I always lack when it comes to that area, and I know I would have better gains if I was getting 7-9 hours sleep, but getting up at 3am I would have to be in bed by 7pm and that will never happen! But by far the best thing to me about being on is NEVER being sore-its the best!
    Yeah true.. that sucks. Im up at 6.. 8 hours would be 10.. and thats still early for me. i try to get in bed by 1030-11.. so like 7 hours of sleep.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I train like this... Large muscle group and 1 small

Basically here is my split
    Day 1 Chest & Biceps 3 sets of abs
    Day 2 Back & Traps 3 sets of abs
    Day 3 Legs & Calves(all areas) 3 sets of abs
    Day 4 Off
    Day 5 Shoulders & Triceps 3 sets of abs 3 sets of calves
    Day 6 Back & Traps 3 sets of abs
    Day 7 Chest and Biceps 3 sets of abs 3 sets of calves
    Day 8 Off
    Day 9 Legs and calves 3 sets of abs

I basically do 3 days on 1 day off
    I also sometimes go put a different bodypart 1 day earlier just in case like chest and shoulders are going to end up right after each other i like to have 1 day rest between them

Bigload is offline New Member
    awesome thanks for the feedback!!

Thread Information