tronics is offline Associate Member

multiple injection questions...

hey everyone been around the boards for afew years just never made a username till today. incase anyone needs stats the infos below

wieght:197
    height:5'7
    bf:12%

cycle is of:

weeks 1-4 test prop 100mgs eod
    weeks 1-12 test cyp 250mgs 2xweek
    weeks 1-12 equipose 250mgs 2xweek

i am about to start my 3rd cycle(above) and in my past cycles i have never done more than 2 shots week. i am now splitting the test and eq into 2 shots a week and im adding in prop for the first 4 weeks till the cyp kicks in. i got about 7 total shots a week if i do every shot alone. i usually like to stick my quads more than the glutes and now im concered that would be too much especially with scar tissue. is there anyway to bring the amount of shots down, like mixing them together and can i shoot it only into my quads or should i go for the glutes as well....

sorry for the dumb questions just rather be safe then sorry...

also i have all my pct ready to go (nolva,clomid and arimdex for during the cycle since im gyno prone and i need the ai) thanks again!!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can shoot the test and eq in the same syringe. 2x per week. 2ml is good for quads and glutes. You can rotate your prop shots.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If you really wanted to get creative.. you could mix shot 1 of test prop with shot 1 of test cyp and shot 1 of Eq and do the exact same thing on the 2nd shot of cyp and eq.. just add the prop to it! then you will just be left with 1-2 prop shots a week and thats it! You are not going to get less than a total of 4 shots a week. that should be a lot better than 7 though!

tronics is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    If you really wanted to get creative.. you could mix shot 1 of test prop with shot 1 of test cyp and shot 1 of Eq and do the exact same thing on the 2nd shot of cyp and eq.. just add the prop to it! then you will just be left with 1-2 prop shots a week and thats it! You are not going to get less than a total of 4 shots a week. that should be a lot better than 7 though!
    hmmm might do that... would probably hurt like a sob, correct? heh

also how long do i have to wait before hitting the same area (ex. right quad)?

btw thanks for the help guys, much appreciated!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tronics View Post
    is there anyway to bring the amount of shots down, like mixing them together and can i shoot it only into my quads or should i go for the glutes as well....
    Stop being such a P U S S Y, and just inject into new areas. It doesn't hurt! my god.

Quads + Glutes + Delts.

If you rotate those 3 injections sites, you'll be fine with EOD injections.

BTW, if it was me running this cycle, I'd be shooting the Cyp + Prop + EQ all under EOD protocol - including the long esters - (IE) 125mg EQ + 100mg Prop + 125mg Cyp EOD. Following this protocol will allow for less peaks in the amount of test in your body, and not to mention, it'll allow for less oil per injection. Just my 0.02

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tronics View Post
    hmmm might do that... would probably hurt like a sob, correct? heh

also how long do i have to wait before hitting the same area (ex. right quad)?

btw thanks for the help guys, much appreciated!

I like to give each injection spot 7 days between stabs but I think 3-5 days would be enough

Thread Information