TheOdyssey is offline New Member

Extreme Newbie with Some Questions!

Hi. I am martial artist in middle twenties. I have been training for many years now with only supplements, but I feel that I reached my limit and would like to try training on cycle.

My daily training includes

Warm Up
    Stretch
    Weight Lifting (different parts of muscles every day. Usually low weight high reps, about 15 sets and total of between 150 to 250 reps)
    Light Stretch
    Run for 30 minutes

Rest and Stretch

Endurance Intense Training, which includes (I am very sorry about the names of the each training. I am foreigner and train with foreigners therefore I do not know their proper names...)
    Light Jump on Toes
    High Jump
    Jump on the Steppers
    Pull Up
    Side Run
    Push Up
    Back Run
    Stand Up (the one you Lay down on stomach and stand back up fast)
    One Hand Push Up with weight
    Squat
    Body throw (the one you tie up bicycle tire on pole and practice throwing opponent's body)
    Resistance ( Sprint as fast as possible with weight or rubber bands tied up on your back)
    Gorilla Walk
    Sledge Hammer
    Batting

Rest

Striking Training including kicks, punches, boxing and ground striking

Rest and Stretch

Either quit for the day or do some Jump ropes

My do not watch what I eat most of year but I start my diet couple month before the competition. I usually eat (during week days)
    Breakfast: Lettuce, Carrots, Fruits
    Lunch: Yams, Bananas, Carrots, Cucumbers
    Dinner: Steak, Vegetable, Chocolate or Candies
    Also, I drink protein shake, creatine, NOS, ***** 3 ans some other stuff.

I was looking for something that could increase my cardio endurance/performance and little bit of strength. I like to gain lean muscles more than bulk up because I can not lose my flexibility.( and I need to maintain in light weight.)

I did some research and I thought Oral Winny was one I needed so I was planing on taking 40 to 50 mg tabs everyday for 6 weeks and take Nolvadex for PCT. However, some people on other forum said that is not what I need and I should come here and ask people for advices.

Could some body please give me some advices on which steroid to take for my purpose? I spent a lot of time reading posts from different web sites but I could not understand what they were saying because they were using so many scientific words. I was considering oral only cycle because of personal reasons but I am willing to change if I have to.

Also, I believe my training and diet is pretty proper but if there is some pro martial artists here who could give me advices, I would appreciate you help greatly.

Thank you for reading.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Are you looking for an oral? It is a tough situation for what you are trying to do and yes winny would not be good! it can play havoc on your joints and cause some severe pain in some cases! I think Anavar might be the only actual anabolic that can do even close to what you are looking for. there are some injectables like a simple test cycle that might help but it going to cause weight gain from water retention and things like that! I would look into researching ANavar and see if it is all what you are looking for
    below is a link to the navar profile which will tell you all about the compound

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Are you looking for an oral? It is a tough situation for what you are trying to do and yes winny would not be good! it can play havoc on your joints and cause some severe pain in some cases! I think Anavar might be the only actual anabolic that can do even close to what you are looking for. there are some injectables like a simple test cycle that might help but it going to cause weight gain from water retention and things like that! I would look into researching ANavar and see if it is all what you are looking for
    below is a link to the navar profile which will tell you all about the compound

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)
    Thank you very much and I will definitely look into that!

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    You could add muscle by diet changes...you don't have any real protein until dinner!?! You need to read up in the diet forum, but to make a long story short, more protein, more meals, more cals.....and at least some heavier training, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston View Post
    You could add muscle by diet changes...you don't have any real protein until dinner!?! You need to read up in the diet forum, but to make a long story short, more protein, more meals, more cals.....and at least some heavier training, IMHO
    No No No... I am sorry I drink protein and creatine 3 time every day!

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Yes, but there's no substitute for the real thing....protein from chicken, fish, red meat etc. will work better than shakes. Use the shakes if you're away from home and can't get a real meal in.....

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    drinking dust will never replace real food.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I am 50 and have been training in martial arts for 39 years. I have competed in the ring for almost 20 years. I have not used any AAS until this year. My recommendation to you at your age would be to change your diet. You will be surprised at the difference it will make. There is a lot of good information in the nutrition section. You have to take more protein from natural sources. The amount of cardio you do is extreme. You need more protein to balance the carbs. You probably have enough natural test in your system due to your age. AAS won't really increase your endurance but it'll make you stronger. The stuff that'll increase your endurance are things like high altitude room training (the room is pressurized to 10,000feet, very little oxygen), oxygen depo training (train breathing through a snorkel, it limits the amount of oxygen you can injest so your body will have to be more efficient and generate more red blood cells), blood doping (REALLY REALLY dangerous), etc. The goal is to increase the amount of oxygen carrying red blood cells in your body. AAS will increase the muscular efficiency of your body. It's a slightly different goal. However, it NEVER hurts to be stronger when you're grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkinHouston View Post
    Yes, but there's no substitute for the real thing....protein from chicken, fish, red meat etc. will work better than shakes. Use the shakes if you're away from home and can't get a real meal in.....
    Oh, okay my mistake... I only have been eating little bit of meat because I have to maintain in light weight, but I will definitely look into higher protein diet.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by premedreject View Post
    drinking dust will never replace real food.
    Very good point... I never thought that way!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I am 50 and have been training in martial arts for 39 years. I have competed in the ring for almost 20 years. I have not used any AAS until this year. My recommendation to you at your age would be to change your diet. You will be surprised at the difference it will make. There is a lot of good information in the nutrition section. You have to take more protein from natural sources. The amount of cardio you do is extreme. You need more protein to balance the carbs. You probably have enough natural test in your system due to your age. AAS won't really increase your endurance but it'll make you stronger. The stuff that'll increase your endurance are things like high altitude room training (the room is pressurized to 10,000feet, very little oxygen), oxygen depo training (train breathing through a snorkel, it limits the amount of oxygen you can injest so your body will have to be more efficient and generate more red blood cells), blood doping (REALLY REALLY dangerous), etc. The goal is to increase the amount of oxygen carrying red blood cells in your body. AAS will increase the muscular efficiency of your body. It's a slightly different goal. However, it NEVER hurts to be stronger when you're grappling.
    I have been doing extreme amount of cardio work out because I have to maintain in light weight, but was that mistake?

I always wanted to work out at high altitude room but could not pay for it because those gyms cost a lot more and there is no mountain around where I live. However, when I jog I do it with my nose closed and some times with mouth piece to minimize air in take. Was that a bad idea too?

I will definitely change my diet, but could you give me some advices on which steroid you recommend please?

Thank you.

Thread Information