arenawarrior is offline Banned

concerned... Lump

So i am on my second cycle.
    2 weeks in.
    Test E 1-12 weeks 300mg/3.5 days
    Test P 1-3 .75mg ED (kick start)

Everytime i shot test E i am dying.. and now i shot saturday night and have a lump, its about the size of my palm and about a 1/2 inch out from the rest of my ass.

The guy i talked to said he cut it with 5-10% BA which is ALOT! i found out after i convented him about the pain. Hes on the bored so i wont release his forum name..

The testP i brewed myself and i had have had great gains , and little to no pain when i injected it. Only spots that hurt is when i shot the testE.

Anyways. when I shot the Test E i can barely walk for 2-3 days, but never realy had a lump this bad.

My other buddy who i trust, says i can either Vap out the BA or just double the oil (sterilize first), and go 50/50 on the oil and the test i have.

Lesson learned: only brew my own gear its much better and know what im taking

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    So i am on my second cycle.
    2 weeks in.
    Test E 1-12 weeks 300mg/3.5 days
    Test P 1-3 .75mg ED (kick start)

Everytime i shot test E i am dying.. and now i shot saturday night and have a lump, its about the size of my palm and about a 1/2 inch out from the rest of my ass.

The guy i talked to said he cut it with 5-10% BA which is ALOT! i found out after i convented him about the pain. Hes on the bored so i wont release his forum name..

The testP i brewed myself and i had have had great gains , and little to no pain when i injected it. Only spots that hurt is when i shot the testE.

Anyways. when I shot the Test E i can barely walk for 2-3 days, but never realy had a lump this bad.

My other buddy who i trust, says i can either Vap out the BA or just double the oil (sterilize first), and go 50/50 on the oil and the test i have.

Lesson learned: only brew my own gear its much better and know what im taking
    if it is a matter of BA then cutting it with sterile oil is your best bet. just make sure its not an infection

ya.. i hope its not an infection.. ill find otu soon enough i guess

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would cut the rest of the test e injections and if the lump feels hot to touch and you have flu like syptoms i would go to the doctors ASAP.

cut the rest of the test E? can you explain.
    The lump doesnt feel hot, and i dont feel sick at all. Its more like a dead leg and a knot in my muscle thats pretty big. Today its not as bad but usually by the 3rd day it goes down.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    you should go to the dr

Its really not that bad today, its actually fading, not as big today, doenst hurt as much. I think its just the Test E and the HIGH concentration of BA. Might just throw out the Test and Use my Test P that i have plenty of and just add TrenA

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    Its really not that bad today, its actually fading, not as big today, doenst hurt as much. I think its just the Test E and the HIGH concentration of BA. Might just throw out the Test and Use my Test P that i have plenty of and just add TrenA
    I'd cut the Test E with sterile oil before I threw it out.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ok i might do that.. or just save it for another cycle.. im only 2 weeks in.. not a big deal.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had a similar problem with some TNT 450 (TEST E, TREN E blend) that was giving me lumps and large red spots on my quads. I started cutting it with some human grade Test E and the problem was pretty much solved.

nice thanks Redz, sounds just like my symptoms. I am going to brew my trenA i think and just save my test E for another cycle.

Thread Information