PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Does gear cause headaches???

I'm just curious because I've had a splitting headache for the past 2 days which has totally sucked. I started my cycle 9 days ago and I'm not sure if the headache is from the Test C and my body starting to adjust or if it's from something else. Just figured I would put this out there.

Thanks,
    Pete

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you checked your BP?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you checked your BP?
    No, do you think that is what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    No, do you think that is what it is?
    Could be, some complain when their BP raises of headaches,

glover is offline Associate Member
    Yes, It can cause headaches. Check BP like said and keep in mind your body will adapt and they should disappate in several days. Mabye try low dose aspirin to help thin blood.

I will get my blood pressure checked but I can't do that until tomorrow. If it is high what do you recommend doing? Will it settle back down in a few days or will I have a headache for weeks? It's an annoying headache where I feel like I'm in a fish tank. I can still function and it's not like a migrane but it still sucks.

I did a search online and found that AAS use can cause Vascualr headaches. This concerns me now because I use to get migranes when i was younger. I haven't had any for many years (5+) but read that AAS use may cause migranes to occur. I hope this isn't the case as I won't be able to finish my cycle if I start getting migranes. WTF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I did a search online and found that AAS use can cause Vascualr headaches. This concerns me now because I use to get migranes when i was younger. I haven't had any for many years (5+) but read that AAS use may cause migranes to occur. I hope this isn't the case as I won't be able to finish my cycle if I start getting migranes. WTF!!!!
    Just let your body settle down and get use to the influx of androgens, check your BP and take some asprin to help the issue, i am sure you will be fine, if things havent changed in a weeks time reconsider!

Thanks for the advice. My wife just got home from work and she has the same exact headache that I have. My sons daycare provider and her husband have it too so I'm thinking it might be something going around? I will check B.P. tomorrow and wish for the best.

sounds like its catching

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol gave me a headache over 60mg/ED. Other than that, I havent experienced headaches from AS.

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    im currently on my first cycle, n the dbols after i took em gave me a slight head ache and that was only at 20mg but they stopped now which is good

How long did the headache last? I'm feeling better now and hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I will be back to normal. I'm going to cut out any caffine etc. from my diet for the next few days and see how it goes. I will get my blood pressure checked on my way to work tomorrow morning.

UPDATE:

So, I went this morning and checked my B.P. I almost fell over with the reading:

178/110... GREAT!!!! However, for some reason when I sat down my heart started racing and this was not an accurate reading. Anyways, I took it again 1 minute later and it was 158/95 which is still high. I decided to buy a home testing unit to do when I was relaxed and my readings were:

108/57
    117/78
    110/96
    139/83
    128/85

The top numbers were the more recent ones an the lower two were done right after the morning readings. The 117/78 was shortly after the gym an the 108/57 was just a few minutes ago.

So, should I be good to go? Or, should I still have concern? I'm going to watch it closely though and test it the same time every day for the next week then do it a few times a week moving forward until the cycle is over.

If you get High B.P. while on cycle is it typically at the beginning of the cycle only while your body is adjusting or is it typically the entire cycle?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i remember i went to the dentist 1 month ago and the tested my bp, and it was 200/120 i almost fell over too. i couldnt get teeth work cuz my blood pessure was too high. but i went to longs drugs and got it tooken there and it was 148/58, still kinda high but alot better than 200 lol

Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    i remember i went to the dentist 1 month ago and the tested my bp, and it was 200/120 i almost fell over too. i couldnt get teeth work cuz my blood pessure was too high. but i went to longs drugs and got it tooken there and it was 148/58, still kinda high but alot better than 200 lol
    Have you checked it since? Where is it now? How long were you on cycle when you had this test done?

yes i went to the doctors right after also and it went down to the 140/53. ya i was on my last couple weeks of 500 test c. i havent checked it lately which i prob should. my bp was high on this cycle got a couple nose bleeds out of no where

Nose bleeds? That's pretty scary. How long did they bleed for? Have you had problems with nose bleeds in the past or is this something new?

no its cuz of the high bp i never get them usually. ya one night it busted while i was pulling game on two girs at a bar. pretty embaresing lol

Even though I still have the headache and it's been 3 days now I'm going to continue on the cycle. I just finished pinning for the 4th time and it is def. getting easier and much more routine. No more shakey hand that's for sure. Only 20 more to go. HAHA

haha i remeber pokin my self for the first time..nerve rackinglol

Thread Information