CJN1717 is offline Junior Member

EQ and Tren together??????

I am about to start my 8th or 9th cycle, I really dont keep count. My question is about Tren A and Equipoise . I have used Tren before and loved it. This is what my planned cycle looks like.

Test Prop 500 mg/wk Weeks 1-13

EQ 600 mg/wk Weeks 1-13

Tren A 500 mg/wk Weeks 4- 10

I have read never to use Deca and Tren at the same time for they are both 19 Nor's

There is not much information on EQ and Tren together. Do they work together or do they counteract each other.

My stats are

5'9"
    220 lbs
    15 % bodyfat
    Diet is in check get alot of protein

I have been lifting seriously for 5 1/2 years.

Any info on if tren and eq work together well would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you feel like you need eq in your cycle? I happen to like eq but I am curious as to why you think you need it?

I don't necessarily think I need it I will take anything that will add to the stack without causing unnecessary health concerns. I am trying to slim down to about 200 while maintaining all my muscle mass. If I can add a little muscle while cutting down it would be great. That is why I am taking Prop for I want to try it because of its ability to not let you bloat up with water. I know Tren can be used for Bulking or Cutting. Last time I bulked with it, this is my first time trying to use it for a cut. I know EQ gets a lot of bad press on here and it might be deserved but I will never know until I try it. Some people have tried it and loved it. We'll see.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    You can definitely stack the two.

Many people like to use EQ for the vascularity / to aid with hunger while on cycle.

IMO 600mg is a good place range to get ^^ those results.

Although, IMO, the tren should already be making you ridiculously hungry...

You may want to consider swapping the EQ with an oral like T-bol and running it for 8 weeks. (not to mention, you'll probably see much better gains off the t-bol, hah)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN1717 View Post
    I don't necessarily think I need it I will take anything that will add to the stack without causing unnecessary health concerns. I am trying to slim down to about 200 while maintaining all my muscle mass. If I can add a little muscle while cutting down it would be great. That is why I am taking Prop for I want to try it because of its ability to not let you bloat up with water. I know Tren can be used for Bulking or Cutting. Last time I bulked with it, this is my first time trying to use it for a cut. I know EQ gets a lot of bad press on here and it might be deserved but I will never know until I try it. Some people have tried it and loved it. We'll see.
    There is no need to add eq to one of the best combos going, if you cant achieve your goals by test and tren then adding eq will be a waste of time and oil, it wont serve any purpose. If you want to try it because you have never have, do it along side test but I wouldnt waste it within tren and test for sure.

Yea alot of people feel that it is useless. I happen to like eq. I do have to run it high and for at least 14 weeks but it doesnt bloat me, helps with my vascularity and I have never had any major sides from it. Its true it wont put on alot of muscle....... Anyway I think it should be fine but with tren I dont think you will have any problems reaching your goal without the eq...

Thanks for the quick replies. I am not planning on starting this cycle until after Sep 20 so I have time to read as much as possible about using EQ. I swear for every good post about eq there is 8 bad ones. I wonder why companies continue to produce eq with it having such a bad rap. One would think the bad rep it has would coincide with bad sales and bad sales mean the cost benefit analysis is not worth producing it.

stpete is offline Banned
    Forget the eq and double check your diet. Cardio could become a problem within a few weeks but nonetheless get it in. Good luck.

Does anyone else have any opinions. Preferably based on own cycle experience using eq and tren together.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN1717 View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies. I am not planning on starting this cycle until after Sep 20 so I have time to read as much as possible about using EQ. I swear for every good post about eq there is 8 bad ones. I wonder why companies continue to produce eq with it having such a bad rap. One would think the bad rep it has would coincide with bad sales and bad sales mean the cost benefit analysis is not worth producing it.
    They keep producing it because there is a demand for it. Some people like it and some dont,it has it's purpose.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Yea alot of people feel that it is useless. I happen to like eq. I do have to run it high and for at least 14 weeks but it doesnt bloat me, helps with my vascularity and I have never had any major sides from it. Its true it wont put on alot of muscle....... Anyway I think it should be fine but with tren I dont think you will have any problems reaching your goal without the eq...
    Eq is not cheap. You say you run it at a high dose for at least 14 weeks. No sides, it won't even put on much muscle. So why do people still take this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Eq is not cheap. You say you run it at a high dose for at least 14 weeks. No sides, it won't even put on much muscle. So why do people still take this stuff?
    ? I never spoke about its price.... It helps me with vascularity and appetite. I cant tell you why others may take it. It simply works for me. I have put muscle on with it.. Not alot though.

Thread Information