Thread: gyno question.

wilko251088 is offline New Member

Exclamation gyno question.

so am i right in when an androgen is in the body it can aromatize and convert into estrogen and causing the spark of growth in the male chest or breast area.

so when your on the compound and the following weeks when the compounds are present there are chances of the development of gyno yer?.

what if all the compounds are now withdrawn like months afterwards if there a chance of gyno developing when everything is retracted?,
    as i read more into it i find that gyno usually pops up during cycle or in the pct when the compounds are still present.

i wondered as i have been off now for 11-12 weeks and is it necessary for me to get tamoxifen (nolva) now, when i didn't manage to get hold of it post first cycle.

rocky_349 is offline Junior Member
    If you are off everything and don't have gyno now then you don't need it

wilko251088 is offline New Member
    so i have no need to worry then if i'm off everything had no signs of itchy or irritated nipples no puffyness or anything? i thought i found something but i went to the docs and she poked around in the nipples for ages which are just normal and she said she cant find anything in there to worry about .so she should know instantly shouldn't she if i had it or not. i think i have paranoia as i didn't run a pct, but im sure to next time.

Thread Information