kingtwotone55 is offline New Member

looking for my high school glory days

Can anybody tell me what steroids if any i can use to shed off about 100 lbs in high school i was about 195 lbs solid at about 8 percent body fat now im 315 my metabolism got all messed up after a long stay away from home, and im wanting to drop to about 205 - 215 and not really bulk much more muscle, i have plenty, just need to cut?

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Diet & cardio is a good place to start. If you want you can supplement some fat burners, ie. green tea, caffeine, ephedra, clenbuterol .

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    there is no steroids or anything that is going to help you right now and to be honest they could be very dangerous for you.
    I know this is not what you want to hear but a really clean diet and 5-6 days a week of good medium intensity cardio will help shed that weight! It might not seem like much but with the right cardio and diet, you should be able to lose 3-5# a week for the 1st 60-70#! As you know the last 15-30% IS ALWAYS A LITTLE HARDER...Just do not gie up..work hard and once the weight starts coming off, you will be more and more motivated...on top of it, the great people at this board are always here for help and motivation

Thread Information