stang03 is offline New Member

Need some help with upcoming cycle

Hey guys,

Need some advice here. I have done some research but really want to hear from you guys and see what advice you all can give me.

This will be my 3rd cycle.

Stats:
    25 years old
    170lbs
    6-8% bf
    been working out for 2.5 years straight

My goals here is to bulk. I want to gain strength and size. My thoughts here are to go with Test Cypionate for a 10 wk cycle with Nolvadex as my PCT.

Question is: how much cypionate a week....and how much nolvadex pct?

Also should I use a jump start like dbol ??

My 1st cycle was test cyp and i had amazing results but I only did it for 4 weeks.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As a note, I have read all of the steroid profiles as well as the pct...so I have researched just want your opinion.

Thanks

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    How tall are you?

How the f*** did you get "amazing results" from 4 weeks of cyp. You would barely see gains off 4 weeks (other then water).

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Something isn't right here............ But hey a couple lbs is amazing for some people..... How tall?

Okay maybe I should clarify amazing.....for me I guess it was. I pushed quite a bit more wait and gain some quite noticeable size (about 10 lbs)....after doing alot of reading I am not sure how i got such good gains. I took 10mL....

I am 6'0".....thanks for the quick replies guys.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stang03 View Post
    Okay maybe I should clarify amazing.....for me I guess it was. I pushed quite a bit more wait and gain some quite noticeable size (about 10 lbs)....after doing alot of reading I am not sure how i got such good gains. I took 10mL....

Well you should really look into fixing that diet.. something isn't right if you're two cycles deep and only 170 pounds..

But since you're already cycling, and probably won't listen to me... look into this:

Test-Enan (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg EW

or

Test-Cyp (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg EW

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man, ur 6' 170 and this is ur 3 rd cycle.

please put the steroids down, and run over to the diet forum. u need to learn how to eat .
    also study the compounds u will be putting in ur body..
    diet and train now, steroids much later...

If you took 10ml in 4 weeks and im guessing it was 250mg/cc you were running it a little too high for a first cycle. You want to run test e or c at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks. This is the recommended starting point in which you should have decent gains. But if your 6'0" 170lbs your not even ready too cycle yet, you should head over to the diet section get your diet in check and gain a bit of weight first.

the cycles have been done over a 1.5 year period so nothing back to back....

the test cyp cycle was 1cc every three days.....

and i should clarify the weight gain and defend a little bit. I have hyperthyroidism so it is very difficult for me to gain weight. I am currently on medicine to correct this, so my weight is increasing and much easier obviously. I will NOT start this cycle till my thyroid issues are completely squared away.

I do agree that diet is huge when cycling, and I will definitely figure out a strict diet to compliment this, but while i was hyperthyroid I could eat a box of oatmeal cream pies a day and not gain a pound.....so this is finally getting fixed

the cycles have been done over a 1.5 year period so nothing back to back....

the test cyp cycle was 1cc every three days.....

and i should clarify the weight gain and defend a little bit. I have hyperthyroidism so it is very difficult for me to gain weight. I am currently on medicine to correct this, so my weight is increasing and much easier obviously. I will NOT start this cycle till my thyroid issues are completely squared away.

I do agree that diet is huge when cycling, and I will definitely figure out a strict diet to compliment this, but while i was hyperthyroid I could eat a box of oatmeal cream pies a day and not gain a pound.....so this is finally getting fixed
    Thats got to suck but hopefully you can work thru it without problems. And stay away from the cream pies FFS! lol

Bump for today.....

Looking for some more insight on particular info. Right now I am seeing that 12 weeks of test cyp is the way to go, wait approx 2 weeks and start nolvadex .

Any more thoughts guys?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo bro you need to hit the diet forum, whats the point in doing cycle after cycle when your diet is poor. All you are doing is wasting money and time.

Steroids are not a replacement for a good diet..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Bump for today.....

Looking for some more insight on particular info. Right now I am seeing that 12 weeks of test cyp is the way to go, wait approx 2 weeks and start nolvadex .

Any more thoughts guys?
    pct would start 18 days after last cyp injection.

14 days after last enth injection.

you'll need nolva AND clomid for pct.

I don't disagree with getting a good diet going first, I actually agree and going through the thyroid issues I have has helped alot. I have gained 6lbs in 6 weeks eating healthy and being on thyroid medication.

I am simply just trying to plan ahead. I want to know spot on what the best approach is.

As far as clomid/nolvadex pct....why combine both?!

thai-lan is offline Member
    waaaaaaaaaaat 2cycles and only 170? damn , u must not eat anything

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    I was actually eating alot, it is near impossible to gain any weight with hyperthyroidism. My last cycle was in February and prob was not long enough as well.

Bump for the night...looking for a bit more info

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Bump for the night...looking for a bit more info
    what else specifically do you want to know?

How many mgs per week (1 cc, 2x a week) and how much nolvadex ?? Should I do a clomid/nolvadex both or just nolvadex?

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    These guys don't want to plan your whole cycle you need to do some research.....post up your diet and then head over to profiles of what compound you want to use. When you done with that hit up the pct threads. Not being rude man but this place is set up for you to can knowledge and then get what you have learned critiqued

I understand that I do...I know that I want 12 wks test cyp with nolvadex as pct. Just wanted to know the most effective dose as it varies per induvidual.

I have done research but asking individuals that know the products better than I do can give me insight that I might not be able to gather.

This website is full of info I just like advice from members who know quite a bit

thanks guys

Final bump

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    Does anyone ever take the time to read all the threads before posting? To the op I would get you THS levels up to par before you start this cycle. Also you should have a pretty good idea of how to eat for bulk before you begin your cycle. Clomid will help to get your natty test levels up and nolvadex will help to keep estrogen levels low. There is more to it than that but it a general that is why you need both.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    can I see a picture of you 6-8%BF?? Never seen anyone that walked around at 6% bF unless they were getting ready for a contest

Well when you are hyperthyroid thats what happens....I would say that I am closer to 8% now maybe venturing to 10%

Thread Information