Thread: Drug Testing

yarite is offline Junior Member

Drug Testing

So I'm about 1/4 through my cycle and alot of guys at work are noticing BIG changes in my size. They always want to know what I'm taking and I just tell them good diet along with alot of protein and some supplements from Max Muscle. Here's the thing I'm worried about, when they give me crap about me looking bigger, someone always has to say that its got to be steroids . When this is brought up at work, I get very nervous. I work for or city and in our contract, any illegal substances is grounds for termination. We've had guys loose there license for DWI and loose a couple of days without pay. Do you think a DWI is more serious of an offense than doing AAS? We do have random drug testing but in the 13 years I've been there I know of no one that has. I do know that AAS doesn't show up on a regular test but if they were to do a AAS test, are they really expensive? Is there 1 test that can show you are on AAS?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    You're tripping out.

They aren't going to test you. They may give you a recreational-drug test

But that will only show the rec drugs, not changes in your hormonal panel.

Stay away from the Mary-Jane, and you should be good to go.

cmc520 is offline New Member
    what about pct? could that show up under anything since it isnt technically a steroid ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by yarite View Post
    So I'm about 1/4 through my cycle and alot of guys at work are noticing BIG changes in my size. They always want to know what I'm taking and I just tell them good diet along with alot of protein and some supplements from Max Muscle. Here's the thing I'm worried about, when they give me crap about me looking bigger, someone always has to say that its got to be steroids. When this is brought up at work, I get very nervous. I work for or city and in our contract, any illegal substances is grounds for termination. We've had guys loose there license for DWI and loose a couple of days without pay. Do you think a DWI is more serious of an offense than doing AAS? We do have random drug testing but in the 13 years I've been there I know of no one that has. I do know that AAS doesn't show up on a regular test but if they were to do a AAS test, are they really expensive? Is there 1 test that can show you are on AAS?
    I doubt they would ever test you for AAS unless your a professional athlete or some very elite position. Just stick to the creatine, whey protein, and working out with weights story. People dont realize that even with AAS you still have to be super dedicated and train intense to get gains.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    no, you are fine with any testing, **** summed it up nicely.

Thread Information