xtms is offline New Member

Whats stack should be good for me ?

Hi,

in the past i did differente stack from different steroid .

I tried m1t , dianabol , sustanon 250, deca , winny and enanthate

I discover that my system only do gain during the 5 first weeks of the stack, so it is useless for my for exemple to do a 10 weeks stack of enantathe because i will pay 5 weeks for nothing.

My last stack was sustanon 250 + deca during 5 weeks and winstroll for 5 other weeks.

Now i want a stack for growth what can i take to make big gain ???

Enantathe gave me good gain at 2cc per weeks with a 15 pounds. Should i take this again but with 3cc weeks ?

name me 3 kinds of roids who will give me big mass !!!

thank you

johnq is offline Associate Member
    stats would be good

your last cycles where all wrong

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    if you want to do something for 5 weeks, i would strongly consider trying short estered steroids . they require every day or every other day injections. i think that before you do that, you should consider reading more so that you understand how steroids work more intimately. i think thats what the majority of responses will be like based on your post. its ok though, we all start somewhere.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks test e 500mg A week

And if you feel you need to start the 1st 4-6 weeks with the d- bol

Sometimes I would run my cycles to 16 weeks.

WHAT R YOUR STATS

AND EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR CYCLES BEFORE.

I believe JIGGA was right. It does sound like your not educated in AAS. But it could be the language barrier.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    12 weeks test e 500mg A week

And if you feel you need to start the 1st 4-6 weeks with the d- bol

Sometimes I would run my cycles to 16 weeks.

WHAT R YOUR STATS

AND EXPLAIN IN DETAIL YOUR CYCLES BEFORE
    This is so needed so we can help

Sorry about my difficult to talk, my real language is french.

So my stats are.

5 feet 8 inch

170 pounds

I started at 130 pounds 1 years and half ago.

First cycle was anavol during 10 weeks and m1t stated at the fifth weeks during 5 other weeks for an amount of 15 weeks.

Gain on anavol was good on the 2 first weeks, after that nothing and new gains appear when m1t come. Clomid for PCT

Second cycle was D-bol + deca at 2cc weeks. I won 15 pounds in 2 weeks after that no change in strenght or weight during 8 weeks. Novedex XT for PCT

Done same thing with enanthate + deca, gains during 2 weeks, at the second weeks the pounds was stabilated but the strenght appear, after nothing during the seven other weeks. Clomid + Novedex XT for PCT

Last cycle was sustanon 250 during 5 weeks, 10 pounds win the first weeks, strenght appear the second weeks, after that nothing during the three other weeks So i stopped sustanon and started winnny and arimidex because i have problem with my tits. So i lost some water retention during this time i lost like 5 pounds, during winny i got another boost of strenght.
    After that HCG for PCT and all its that.

So now what should be the best combinaison for max gain in the next stack

thank you verymuch

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    deca should be ran for atleast 10 weeks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats are your stats?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xtms View Post
    Sorry about my difficult to talk, my real language is french.
    So my stats are.

5 feet 8 inch

170 pounds

I started at 130 pounds 1 years and half ago.

First cycle was anavol during 10 weeks and m1t stated at the fifth weeks during 5 other weeks for an amount of 15 weeks.

Gain on anavol was good on the 2 first weeks, after that nothing and new gains appear when m1t come. Clomid for PCT

Second cycle was D-bol + deca at 2cc weeks. I won 15 pounds in 2 weeks after that no change in strenght or weight during 8 weeks. Novedex XT for PCT

Done same thing with enanthate + deca, gains during 2 weeks, at the second weeks the pounds was stabilated but the strenght appear, after nothing during the seven other weeks. Clomid + Novedex XT for PCT

Last cycle was sustanon 250 during 5 weeks, 10 pounds win the first weeks, strenght appear the second weeks, after that nothing during the three other weeks So i stopped sustanon and started winnny and arimidex because i have problem with my tits. So i lost some water retention during this time i lost like 5 pounds, during winny i got another boost of strenght.
    After that HCG for PCT and all its that.

So now what should be the best combinaison for max gain in the next stack

thank you verymuch
    Sacre bleu...lol
    How old are you?

heh 23 ??

whats the problem answer me plz.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Hi,

in the past i did differente stack from different steroid .

I tried m1t , dianabol , sustanon 250, deca , winny and enanthate

I discover that my system only do gain during the 5 first weeks of the stack, so it is useless for my for exemple to do a 10 weeks stack of enantathe because i will pay 5 weeks for nothing.

My last stack was sustanon 250 + deca during 5 weeks and winstroll for 5 other weeks.

Now i want a stack for growth what can i take to make big gain ???

Enantathe gave me good gain at 2cc per weeks with a 15 pounds. Should i take this again but with 3cc weeks ?

name me 3 kinds of roids who will give me big mass !!!

thank you

are you saying you stopped the sustanon on week 5? and only took winnie after

yah if u read on top u see its spending money for me to take stuff during 10 weeks becauser i only see result during one weeks whats wrong damn it its difficult there to ask help for a simply question

If you have not done a cycle correctly lets pretend you next cycle is your 1st.

Now just to see if you have done some research . What should a 1st cycle be???

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    1st off yiou need to realize what it is you are doing!! everyone who runs long esters only gets results for 1/2 the cycle.. that is how it works Some of us ( me included) do not get the full blast until almost week 7 this is the price you pay for not having to shoot yourself Every freakin' day! Do not be so impatient!
    2nd off You do not need to be stacking all these different compounds... things like test, Sust have been tried and true and they do work and work very well you just have to give them a chance... If they are doing it for you, then you either A) got fake gear....(B)Are not using the right amounts (C) USing them entirely wrong Or this is the one I will bet money on.... You are eating like total shit!!! Most people who cycle do not realize that the steroids are just a crutch.... the real accomplishments are made from how you eat... They always have been and they always will be!! until you realize this.. you will never prosper from using Gear! Step back and do some reading.. get a ood diet planned out.. get your PCT planned out.. and after all this is done.. you can think about getting some gear... and not 6 compounds.. a simple 12 week course of Teste E at 400-500mg a week will more than do what you want...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    dont run a cycle at all, you need to grow more naturally. weeee?

during my cycle i run a diet, a win like 15 pounds in two weeks stop saying that the stuff is fake. but after the two weeks no more result no more pounds no more strenght, what is difficult to understood in that ???

French people confuse me :S

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    during my cycle i run a diet, a win like 15 pounds in two weeks stop saying that the stuff is fake. but after the two weeks no more result no more pounds no more strenght, what is difficult to understood in that ???
    honestly i would bet its anything its what you are eating. Most of the stuff you mentioned doesnt even really start to work for 5 weeks. You probably are putting on water the first couple weeks. But arent eating or training right to actually grow

Thread Information