BigBrucie is offline Associate Member

Arimidex and issues of concern (BE AWARE)

on going to the arimidex official website i found a few interesting things .
    i have currently injured my back and have learnt that arimidex decreases bone density, minerals in spine and damages lumber, stating that those who where treated with arimidex where also given Bisphosphonate to help strengthen bone marrow. I am concerned have u guys overlooked this?
    thiere is no information on whether after use body returns to normal function. if you a body-builder weak bones is a BIG issue.

another thing from arimidex is that arimidex did NOT reduce gyno
    Link
    http://www1.astrazeneca-us.com/pi/arimidex.pdf

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    but the study is on females and that dosent always create a standard for both sexes

BigBrucie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    but the study is on females and that dosent always create a standard for both sexes
    if u read it FULLY research was ocnducted on men and teenagers it did nothing for there gyno. as for bone stuff that applys to both sexes and incase you did not see ARIMIDEX SHOULD NOT BER USED BY MEN OR CHILDREN

AnabolicApocalypse is offline New Member
    When you make the decision to take ANYTHING, it can have adverse side effects, including non-anabolic substances. If you do some research, you will find that some people taking clomid report loss of vision and some studies have been done that insist that long term use of tamoxifen can cause loss of memory. These side effects are rare and it is important to note that these studies are done on women who have to use AIs and SERMS on a long term basis to assist with cancer. With regards to steroids , a bodybuilder just using AIs or SERMS in PCT will more than likely not experience any serious side effects because they are only done after a cycle for no more than 6 weeks. Even if you use Arimidex or another AI on cycle, there is still a good chance that you will not experience any serious side effects because the dosage and length of time used is not enough. Hope this clears up some things. P.S., if you're taking steroids than you have bigger side effects that need to be worried about than those of AIs or SERMS. That being said, don't neglect you're AIs or SERMS or you'll really be up shit creek.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i think of greater concern would be those of us that use it for TRT which is for life

sizerp is offline Banned
    Most guys on TRT don't dose high enough to see sides anyway, so there's no need for an AI or SERM.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Btw - why did you post this twice? One thread wasn't good 'nuff?

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Most guys on TRT don't dose high enough to see sides anyway, so there's no need for an AI or SERM.
    a lot of trt patients use an AI

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the doses in the test???

And yes many use it on trt but only is very small doses like 0.25mg 2x week or less

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    What are the doses in the test???

And yes many use it on trt but only is very small doses like 0.25mg 2x week or less
    yes correct
    small doses of test and small doses of arimedex more like .25 eod is a quite normal dose while running 100-200mg of test year round

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrucie View Post
    if u read it FULLY research was ocnducted on men and teenagers it did nothing for there gyno. as for bone stuff that applys to both sexes and incase you did not see ARIMIDEX SHOULD NOT BER USED BY MEN OR CHILDREN
    i agree..it aides in preventing gyno. once gyno is developed, a-dex will not reduce it or eliminate it. it is a preventive measure, not a fix.

Thread Information