IggySupra is offline Junior Member

Dbol questionn.. 1st cycle

So basically, my question is, does Dbol make you guys feel a lil shaky? I take 50mg of Dbol about 30mins-1hr before I lift. I eat a good meal 1hr before I lift, so about 30 mins after that meal. I try and stack up on carbs so I eat anywhere from 2-3 meals before I train. But after Im done with my workout, I would say 30 mins after, I start feeling my body shake. Im on 700mg a week, 2cc@350mg each and 50mg a day of Dbol. Im on my 6th week and only my first week on Dbol. I started noticing the shaking after I started Dbol. Is this normal? Anyone else experience it.

If you guys wanna know my stats, here they are:

5'8"
    175lbs
    around 10-11% bf( 11.19 ) about 8 weeks ago and have gotten more ripped since
    Started lifting at the age of 13 till 17. So 4 years of training experience
    Just got back on my 3rd full month after a 2.5yr brake. Trained 2 months before i hopped on some gear. Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit- oh and about 20 mins after I eat, the shaking goes away.
    Last edited by IggySupra; 09-02-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've never felt shaky on DBol but I've felt light headed at times. I compensated this with peppers or pepper sauce (weird, but effective).

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh man! You're 17 years old! Or are you 20? It's hard to tell from your post.

Blog Entries
    I think he's 20 - at least that's what I got from the post. (2.5 yr break).

Blog Entries
    I just read your Edit - post your Pre-WO and PWO meals - you might not be getting some necessary items.

Quote Originally Posted by IggySupra View Post
    So basically, my question is, does Dbol make you guys feel a lil shaky? I take 50mg of Dbol about 30mins-1hr before I lift. I eat a good meal 1hr before I lift, so about 30 mins after that meal. I try and stack up on carbs so I eat anywhere from 2-3 meals before I train. But after Im done with my workout, I would say 30 mins after, I start feeling my body shake. Im on 700mg a week, 2cc@350mg each and 50mg a day of Dbol. Im on my 6th week and only my first week on Dbol. I started noticing the shaking after I started Dbol. Is this normal? Anyone else experience it.

If you guys wanna know my stats, here they are:

5'8"
    175lbs
    around 10-11% bf( 11.19 ) about 8 weeks ago and have gotten more ripped since
    Started lifting at the age of 13 till 17. So 4 years of training experience
    Just got back on my 3rd full month after a 2.5yr brake. Trained 2 months before i hopped on some gear. Thanks for the help in advance.

Edit- oh and about 20 mins after I eat, the shaking goes away.
    You just gotta eat more pre work out. Test always boosts my appetite i can eat like a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    I think he's 20 - at least that's what I got from the post. (2.5 yr break).
    Still too young. On top of that he was only training for 2 months before he hoped on this massive first cycle. I wouldn't count those four years. How consistent are 13 year olds at anything? His natural test levels are high enough and I'm sure anything he gained in those four years was lost in his long break.

Blog Entries
    Did I say I agree with his cycle? I tried talking him out of it when he made his first ever thread. He chose not to listen, whatever.

Now to the matter at hand - I think it's a dieting issue.

Yeah Im 20 yrs old. Stopped at 17 almost 18.

Some pepper? Yeah that is prety weird, never heard of that.

Okay, when I wake up, its either a protein shake (if im lazy) or a wheat tortilla with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites battered with blk beans on the torilla. With a 20oz cup of water.
    Then about an hr after the burrito, ill do the 35g protein shake (if not consumed prior). Sometimes ill rotate those 2 up but either way, they are before the workout. Then after that, ill eat about 3 chicken wraps. Home made, not McD's style. And I usually drink some creatine for carbs PRE WO. If I do a 3rd meal, it usually is some lean beef or lean turkey. Usually in a patty with lettuce and tomato wrapped in a wheat burger buns or just wheat bread.

Blog Entries
    Your diet is terrible.... 4 meals through the entire day? Every single meal you listed there is bad. I'm not being mean but your only hurting yourself from getting the best gains possible.

Yeah Im 20 yrs old. Stopped at 17 almost 18.

Some pepper? Yeah that is prety weird, never heard of that.

Okay, when I wake up, its either a protein shake (if im lazy) or a wheat tortilla with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites battered with blk beans on the torilla. With a 20oz cup of water.
    Then about an hr after the burrito, ill do the 35g protein shake (if not consumed prior). Sometimes ill rotate those 2 up but either way, they are before the workout. Then after that, ill eat about 3 chicken wraps. Home made, not McD's style. And I usually drink some creatine for carbs PRE WO. If I do a 3rd meal, it usually is some lean beef or lean turkey. Usually in a patty with lettuce and tomato wrapped in a wheat burger buns or just wheat bread.
    You should not be cycling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You should not be cycling.
    x2. No talking him out of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    You just gotta eat more pre work out. Test always boosts my appetite i can eat like a monster.
    True, my metabolism is crazy as it is already, test made it crazier.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Still too young. On top of that he was only training for 2 months before he hoped on this massive first cycle. I wouldn't count those four years. How consistent are 13 year olds at anything? His natural test levels are high enough and I'm sure anything he gained in those four years was lost in his long break.
    Ok let me elaborate a lil more. My diet was 90% on check for those 2 months, and the first month of gear it was only dosaged at 450mg. 1cc tuesdays and .5cc saturdays. I had Test E300. No I bought my Test E350. And now Im doing 1cc each of those 2 days. Total of 700mg. I have only taken my first shot, which was yesterday.

And, I was pretty darn consistent those 4 yrs. I had weight lifting 3 yrs in HS and I always lifted at my house. Just I do admit I had NO knowledge on eating. My diet was terrible. Now my trainer buddy got me on a diet and training. I actually kept size and some tone. I started at 162lbs @ 11% bf.
    Ill post my whole stats ( arms, legs etc in the cycle section later )

Did I say I agree with his cycle? I tried talking him out of it when he made his first ever thread. He chose not to listen, whatever.

Now to the matter at hand - I think it's a dieting issue.
    Bro, I have only posted a handful of times.lol. You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Your diet is terrible.... 4 meals through the entire day? Every single meal you listed there is bad. I'm not being mean but your only hurting yourself from getting the best gains possible.
    No no no no..lol. I do about 7 meals through the day. With about 2 shakes. One PRE and one POST WO.

Im open to inputs on diets. Ill be posting up my whole diet later.

Blog Entries
    True - now please go get your diet fixed in the diet forum. I also recommend stopping this cycle.

Blog Entries
    Well the meals you listed were nowhere near satisfactory OP. Faster you post your diet the faster we can help.

Ok, now this is a typical day for my diet. Ill add a meal extra or so with some lean ground turkey with veggies and H2o.

~Meal 1:
    Cooked egg whites,no more than 6
    1/2 cup raw oats, for a sweetner, use Stevia, its natural and organic

~Meal 2:
    Mixed(whey/casein)<slow absorbing< Protein shake w/water,and (2 tbsp flax seed)

~Meal 3:
    boneless/skinless chicken breast,green veggies(handful)

>Workout> 2hrs ( 2 day split )

~Meal 4:< VERY IMPORTANT MEAL! MUST BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELTY PWO! take this with you to the gym,u must have it immediately post workout!
    Powerade or Gatorade
    Whey(fast absorbing) Protein shake w/water

~Meal 5: PPWO, you must eat this meal, 1 hour after PWO meal
    Fish( salmon or tuna)
    1/2 cup brown rice
    green veggies(handful)

~Meal 6: BEFORE BED, wait at least 1 hour after eating to sleep
    4oz of Lean ground beef,cooked
    green veggies(handful)
    almond butter(1 tbsp)

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Aren't you still hungry bro?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    1) WHy at your age do you need Anysteroids.. But Why do you take 700mg a week? I am in my 30's and still dontgo over 500mg a week!
    2)why are you taking all 50mg right before training? Maybe you are shocking your system with that dose all at once

Yeah i still get hungry. Specially on training days.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    1) WHy at your age do you need Anysteroids.. But Why do you take 700mg a week? I am in my 30's and still dontgo over 500mg a week!
    2)why are you taking all 50mg right before training? Maybe you are shocking your system with that dose all at once
    What do you suggest you bump it down to? Only reason i said 700, is cause thats what 2 cc's are equal too. Didnt want to do the 450 anymore. But ill cut it though. I was suggested to do the 2 pills before workout.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    What do you suggest you bump it down to? Only reason i said 700, is cause thats what 2 cc's are equal too. Didnt want to do the 450 anymore. But ill cut it though. I was suggested to do the 2 pills before workout.
    Nine, I'm not hijacking anything here I hope.

Iggy, do not run over 500 mgs.

The D is best spread out dosages. IMO

Your too young to run gear.

Sorry bro.

This post is all over the place.

Best.

T

Thread Information