Thread: First Cycle

James702 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hey guys I been reading these forums alot and researching for about 3 months now and Ive have finally made my decision.

Im 19 Years old around 5"10 135 pounds.I been training in Muay Thai kickboxing for over a year.Between that and working out i cant really gain the weight I want.

I consume around 2500 calories on average once i start my cycle im going to practically add 1500 on to that daily.

My cycle will consist of Test Enanthate .Injecting around 250mg's a week.
    I planned on having Nolvadex for my last two weeks of cycle then going to clomid for PCT.

My main question is if I do receive Gyno problems DURING my cycle exactly what should I be taking? Letro is unaccecible to me?

I'd Appreciate good feedback because next monday is when im starting and I will be showing progress with my workout gains and pictures.

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Your too young and your natural test is still to high to cycle.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James702 View Post
    Hey guys I been reading these forums alot and researching for about 3 months now and Ive have finally made my decision.

Im 19 Years old around 5"10 135 pounds.I been training in Muay Thai kickboxing for over a year.Between that and working out i cant really gain the weight I want.

I consume around 2500 calories on average once i start my cycle im going to practically add 1500 on to that daily.

I planned on having Nolvadex for my last two weeks of cycle then going to clomid for PCT.

My main question is if I do receive Gyno problems DURING my cycle exactly what should I be taking? Letro is unaccecible to me?

I'd Appreciate good feedback because next monday is when im starting and I will be showing progress with my workout gains and pictures.
    No.

You are to young.

Best

T

Being told I'm too young wont change my mind, the more research I do it seems if you take the drug correctly as of any other, you should have no side effects or very minimal side effects which can be reversed.Besides that fact around 5 of my sparring partners have done a cycle of Dbol and another Test.
    Last edited by James702; 09-02-2009 at 10:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Being told I'm too young wont change my mind, the more research I do it seems if you take the drug correctly as of any other, you should have no side effects or very minimal side effects which can be reversed.Besides that fact around 5 of my sparring partners have done a cycle of Dbol and another Test.
    OK, so you and your sparring partners can get a group discount at the edrocoligist, because you will be all on TRT for the rest of your lives!!!!!

Did your research teach you that?????

I dont know why your coming at me like this Im simply trying to get information not be scolded.

sizerp is offline Banned

You're very young to juice, and unless your natty test levels are super low there's absolutely no reason to.

I know you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

5'10" and 135lbs is super skinny bro. You need a solid DIET to gain. It's not easy work though to be sure.

You should be eating every 2-3 hours, a healthy balance between complex CHO, protein and o m e g a fats. This is how you gain size, not test.

With that said, if you are going to juice anyway... 250mg/week is a little bit low, however I've heard guys having success with this dosage... I would recommend going a bit higher, between 300-500mg/week.

There's no reason to run Nolvadex in the last couple weeks of the cycle to be honest, unless you've already developed GYNO... which concludes...

Using an AI during your cycle to suppress elevated estrogen, and such side effects as gynecomastia , bloat, acne, impotence, etc... will prevent you from needing Nolva until PCT.

You'll want to include both Nolva AND Clomid in your PCT regimen.

Read the stickies before making a stupid mistake. If you juice and don't have a proper diet all you'll get are bad side effects, and possibly even lose weight. You don't want that I am sure.

Also, even if you do make gains, at 135lbs and your height your connective tissue won't grow as quickly as your muscles and could cause you serious injury in the gym.

Think of it this way, you could train for 1 solid year natural, with a superb diet (and you can get the perfect diet advice from VERY knowledgable people in that section of the forums) and shoot up the SAME as if you were to juice.

When you gain 40-50lbs naturally THEN juice. I am not saying that a 20 year old should juice still, but it's WAY better than what you're proposing.

Get real or get out of the game, roids don't make skinny guys jacked without the proper work.

Thanks for your reply sizerp thats something i wanted to hear.DUe to the fact the last 2 years i been training and working out atleast 2 times a day, with a decent diet and absolutly NO GAIN I feel in this way should help me with just one cycle and keep the weight

Blog Entries
    I dont know why your coming at me like this Im simply trying to get information not be scolded.
    I do apologize for that.

It's just that, so many kids get on this forum wanting that super pill, that really doesn't exist.

So, I get kinda tired of it.

Bro, I don't want you to screw yourself up for the rest of your life.

That's it.

You are a walking test tube of natty test right now.

That is your true magic pill.

Trust me, and take it on faith.

Diet=Phate in the diet section.He is great.

Patience=you have plenty of time to get so much naturally.

persistence=work hard and achieve your goals.

Best

T

Also Sizurp By AI did you mean AE? for anti estrogen

sizerp is offline Banned
    Also Sizurp By AI did you mean AE? for anti estrogen
    AI = Aromatase Inhibitor ... basically anti-estrogen yes.

Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for aromatizing androgens (converting them to estrogens). An AI inhibits this function, so as to avoid Gyno etc. When you put exogenous test into your body, it naturally raises estrogen levels to match that huge amount of test. That's when problems occur. This is why most people chose to dose an AI throughout their cycle.

Read the stickies in PCT and the whole steroids profile forum. Spend at least a week reading all the info here, and memorizing it to be a successful juicer. Knowledge is power bud.

Alright thanks alot man appreciate it.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Alright thanks alot man appreciate it.
    Juice welcome.

Blog Entries
    Let it be known to everyone, I did try, but I lost another one.

19 years old.

T

sizerp is offline Banned
    I doubt he'll juice once he reads how bad it will F him up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I doubt he'll juice once he reads how bad it will F him up.
    Bro, I really hope so.

Ok so I read all the stuff from warmachine which might i say is very good.THe main reason im not worried at all about taking my cycle is two reasons.A. Im taking a low dose of test enanthate im not trying to push it.I would just like a lil boost.And B after reading that i feel if i had Adex with me during my cycle and clomid for PCT I should be fine if I stay on my diet. Correct me if im wrong please because it sounds pretty solid.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Well, your diet needs to be spot on. I haven't read what you eat yet so it's hard to judge.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Somethings never change

beachboygemini is offline New Member
    Hey guys, some of my friends do heroine and most of them live through it. Thats why I think that it should be okay if I try it as well.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^edit that rec drug talk, Beachboy.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Ok so I read all the stuff from warmachine which might i say is very good.THe main reason im not worried at all about taking my cycle is two reasons.A. Im taking a low dose of test enanthate im not trying to push it.I would just like a lil boost.And B after reading that i feel if i had Adex with me during my cycle and clomid for PCT I should be fine if I stay on my diet. Correct me if im wrong please because it sounds pretty solid.

You could do 100mg of Test a week and you'd still shut down your natural testosterone production.

I'm not one of these guys that's going to try to help you. You're young, foolish, and don't know what you're doing, but at you're age you'll just think I'm talking nonsense.

Do you're cycle, and be amazed when you're only results are acne and a little water weight. Then when you're done, and you're dick doesn't work very well, and you've realized we were all right, come to the diet section.

Thread Information