Thread: slight dilemma

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member

slight dilemma

alright guys. just a quick question.

im gonna be away for a week mid cycle and am not gonna be able to pin. im only back a day before going away for another week.

im on 750mg/wk test and 500mg/wk deca . what should i do? should i just do an extra injection just before i go, and then 2 injections (same time, each thigh) as soon as i come back, and then another as soon as im back from the second week away?...and then leave it a couple of days before getting back into a routine?

you see what i mean? any help greatly appreciated...thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    How many cycles have you done? why are you running so much test? Just do your enitre dose then 7 days later do the enotre dose again.. shooting every 3.5d is a good rule of thumb not a necessity. shooting 1 time a week will work fine for a few weeks dont worry about it. do not go doubling up on shots!

ok mate, cheers for that.

so il continue to do shots every 3.5 days, but for these 2 weeks il do the entire shot, to last the 7 days. should i do the entire shot in same spot, or 2 different spots-seeing as my syringes are only 2.5 ml?

you think the test is too high? done a couple of cycles-usually run the test at 500mg/wk, just thought it was time to increase the dose!

thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    the only reason you ever increase the test is if you are no longer noticing gains at 500mg a week. If you still get gains and raise your dose, next time you want to run it at 500mg you for sure will get no results!
    Just pin in 2 locations, you will be giving it week to heal between injections so you should be fine wherever you do it

alright mate cheers for that.

as for the test...i was a bit disappointed with the gains on my last cycle (500mg/wk)-pretty sure the gear was good. so your saying bumping the dose up to 750mg/wk is actually a bad idea? what if i run it at this dose for my future cycles as well? also, wont my gains be better at this dose than at 500mg/wk?

and my results in the future if i run test at 500mg/wk after running it at 750mg/wk this time will be seriously hindered?

thanks, appreciate it
    Last edited by dan_e666; 09-03-2009 at 11:31 AM.

Thread Information