PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tired on Cycle. How long will it last?

I'm on my 2nd week of my cycle and the past few days I've been exhausted. I get home from work and the gym and all I want to do is crash. I've read a bit about being tired etc. on cycle but was curious if this is just while my body is adjusting to the hormones or if it will be like this throughout the cycle?

Thanks in advance,
    Pete

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Hows your sleep at night? Do you get to that nice deep sleep? or are you up a lot....... I know when i was on cycle i was up atleast every few hours. which killed me.

I've been trying to get 8+ hours sleep a night which is great. I've been getting up a bit during the night but it's mostly to take a wazz. I just feel like I'm overly exhausted. HMMMM

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the cycle ? are you on orals? SD makes ne really tired. test no problems

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeah that was my problem. drank so much water was up 2-3 times a night.... HUMMMM

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    What compounds are you on OP?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    There are a few orals that I have done that make me SUPER lethargic. Superdrol after 3 1/2 weeks and EQ/Epistane stack made me feel terrible right off the bat. I think when that happens it is due to a lack of natural test production. I started to get tired shortly after shutdown. If you are on a test cycle, I'm not sure.

bobofet is offline Associate Member
    I'm on a test cycle (wk 9) and have just started getting really rundown/tired. I asked a guy at the gym and he seems to think I was overtraining. I have taken a couple of days off and am hoping to get back at it tomarrow.
    I have had the exp. with superdrol after about 3.5wks as well.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you put on any weight? if so how much?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    it may be that you are estrogen sensitive as estrogen can make you lethargic .

it may be the only symptom by the way , its not necessary to wait to get gyno to say

" oh shit i think my estrogen is screwed".

carefull it happened to me , i ignored and screwed myself up.

It's a test c only cycle of 500mg/week 2 shots per week. It could be that I'm overtraining but I'll give it another week and see.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you put on any weight? if so how much?

Actually, I've put on quite a bit of weight in the past 3 1/2 weeks. I'm up 9 1/2lbs. believe it or not. I was on a cutting diet and switched to a bulking diet so I'm eating A LOT more now. Some of it is water weight. I'm guessing this could cause my body to want to slow down. I will be at the gym tonight but then I will have Sat. and Sun. off so maybe this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Actually, I've put on quite a bit of weight in the past 3 1/2 weeks. I'm up 9 1/2lbs. believe it or not. I was on a cutting diet and switched to a bulking diet so I'm eating A LOT more now. Some of it is water weight. I'm guessing this could cause my body to want to slow down. I will be at the gym tonight but then I will have Sat. and Sun. off so maybe this will help.
    Its the added weight your carrying whats causing you to be tried, happens all the time, i would also check your RBC's to see if they are in the high range this can have the same effects, if so have a pint out.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its the added weight your carrying whats causing you to be tried, happens all the time, i would also check your RBC's to see if they are in the high range this can have the same effects, if so have a pint out.

I'm not sure what RBC's are? Not to be ignorant or anything but can you help me out what it is? I'm guessing it's something in a bloodwork test?

Right now I feel fine and am not tired but we'll see what happens tonight.

I'm not sure what RBC's are? Not to be ignorant or anything but can you help me out what it is? I'm guessing it's something in a bloodwork test?

Right now I feel fine and am not tired but we'll see what happens tonight.
    Red blood cells

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    rbc=red blood cells

AHHHH Thanks for clearing this up...

Pete

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    it may be that you are estrogen sensitive as estrogen can make you lethargic .

it may be the only symptom by the way , its not necessary to wait to get gyno to say

" oh shit i think my estrogen is screwed".

carefull it happened to me , i ignored and screwed myself up.
    i buy that, was last on test e and got very drained for 2wks then nipples itched liked hell so took nolva and in a few days i was revitalised no end, could be early esto probs

I guess I'll be starting some nolva today.

would exemistane be a better choice or just the nolva?

I'm feeling 100 times better today and I'm not tired which is great. I've also had a headache from Monday night until Thursday morning so I'm guessing that had a lot to do with my being tired. I hit the gym hard today and had one of the best shoulder/ab workouts I've ever had. If my nipples start getting itchy then I know I have an issue. However, I'm thinking my being tired has a ton to do with my 3 1/2 day headache.

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    It could be one thing that nobody on a cycle ever talks about.... overtraining?

Quote Originally Posted by RIPSpawn View Post
    It could be one thing that nobody on a cycle ever talks about.... overtraining?
    It is definately possible. I've increased my workouts to 5 days a week from 4. However, the workouts are a bit shorter which is great. I will have the next 2 days off so I'm sure it will be a good thing.

I'm sure it could also be that my body is just adjusting to the hormones? Hopefully I won't have any estrogen issues. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand if needed. Should I add some Arimidex to the mix as well?

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    It is definately possible. I've increased my workouts to 5 days a week from 4. However, the workouts are a bit shorter which is great. I will have the next 2 days off so I'm sure it will be a good thing.

I'm sure it could also be that my body is just adjusting to the hormones? Hopefully I won't have any estrogen issues. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand if needed. Should I add some Arimidex to the mix as well?
    Don't know about Arimidex , I'm old school and just use Nolva and Clomid with some creatine and natty test boosting herbs.

Not sure what you mean by nolva and clomid on hand? You are going to start taking your pct early into your cycle to combat your tiredness? I wouldn't do that. I would only start nolva and clomid early if you think you are getting gyno.

Sorry, I wasn't more clear. I'm not going to start taking any PCT until the end of my cycle UNLESS I start getting signs of gyno.

AMRAM is offline New Member
    You may consider throwing proviron in the cycle, as it is a very mild steroid yet also helps lower estrogen levels. for more info go here: http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear you're feeling better.

As for me, Dbol causes EXTREME sleepiness and lethargy... part of why I hate the drug. I've had quite a few friends who have the same experience on it. One guy quit it because he could barely keep his eyes open during the day.

Not sure about just Test C only causing it, but, it's definitely possible. Probably what the others have said... estrogen and / or extra weight.

xpteam50 is offline New Member
    Im taking 30mg of dbol daily and have been VERY lethargic.
    Should i lower the dose or stop it entirely?
    What do u think causes the tiredness with dbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Glad to hear you're feeling better.

As for me, Dbol causes EXTREME sleepiness and lethargy... part of why I hate the drug. I've had quite a few friends who have the same experience on it. One guy quit it because he could barely keep his eyes open during the day.

Not sure about just Test C only causing it, but, it's definitely possible. Probably what the others have said... estrogen and / or extra weight.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by xpteam50 View Post
    Im taking 30mg of dbol daily and have been VERY lethargic.
    Should i lower the dose or stop it entirely?
    What do u think causes the tiredness with dbol
    Dude you bumped a 4 yr old thread. Start a new one and you will get more help.

Thread Information