alex1990 is offline New Member

new user/ advice on a first cycle

ok i need advice on a cycle and also i want a steriod that gets out of your ststem the quickest .
    any help would be good

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please post your stats and your how long have you been training for? what are your goals for the cycle

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Stats first
    Age?
    weight?
    Height
    bf%

ive been working out for a year and a half now
    my goals are to get ripped not bluk im six foot and 170
    ive almost taken everything at gnc lol nothing seems to work i cant be on much of a good diet because im in the military and eating schedual isnt too good any thing else needed

Vettester is offline Banned
    I noticed you didn't mention your age. I presume the "1990" part of your name means that you're 19? If so, you probably know how the group responds to being too young. If you're not 19, say it, but if you are then you have some great things going for you.

1) Take advantage of your natural test levels. You'll be amazed how well it can naturally pack on at that age.

2) You're in the military. Combine that regiment with your age and workout ethic, and in a couple of years your friends and family won't even recognize you. The food sucks, but they do keep high protein rations and you usually don't see too many soldiers going catabolic. Find ways to get more rations.

Good luck, and thanks for your service!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    maybe he has a combined 3 lift total of 1990!!!

so im guessing no ones going to answer my question

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    how old are you?

18 and i see your in the marine core also

RIPSpawn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1990 View Post
    18 and i see your in the marine core also
    If you can't make gains naturally at 18 years old, then steroids are going to do nothing for you.

i have made gains i was 145 now im 177 but i want to reach that next level and i cant do it naturally

beachboygemini is offline New Member

I would love to be 18 again...

I would love to be 18 again and train as hard as I do now! Dude, no offense, You Dont Need Roids!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids are a waste of money at 18, just eat like a monster and youl gain more, dont rush into things. BB takes time and comitment, iv realised that and i am glad, because ino its for the best in the long run

Vettester is offline Banned
    i have made gains i was 145 now im 177 but i want to reach that next level and i cant do it naturally
    Alex, you just answered your own question by saying that you went from 145 to 177. Dude, 32 lbs and an 18% total increase is huge! Again, at that rate, your friends and family won't recognize you in two years. The reason you made those gains is because you already have an abundant supply of the best stuff in your body. Remember, Oz never did give anything to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have. You're feeling a plateau, and it happens to everyone at every age. Don't let it fool you to think that at 18 your best days are behind you.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bro think twice about all this... 18! cmon bro....

If you were like 21... ok then ide say w.e do what you want even though most people think 21 is still to young!

BUT DUDE growth plates and crap... man your still growing. Your test levels are at PEAK right now... Is it really worth shutting them down?

At the end of the day... I remain in my body and you remain in yours.. Your final decision is your choice and the harm you can be doing to your body is your choice as well. I can only say don't do it.... Whether you do it or not. Is on you.

Good luck bro. Any questions feel free to ask.

He wants to do roids and he can't even get into a bar for a few more years. Lol.

but yet i fight for the country right see thats what i mean i join a forum to get advice and help and no one helps me there just dicks so if anyone would like to help me then reply to this but if no keep your dick suckers shut

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPSpawn View Post
    He wants to do roids and he can't even get into a bar for a few more years. Lol.
    Just because he can't get in a bar means absolutely nothing.... Doing steroids YOU shouldnt even be DRINKING anyways.... SO wtf? Who cares. Stop posting to get your count up if you have nothing important to say..... It will only cause problems and arguments.

but yet i fight for the country right see thats what i mean i join a forum to get advice and help and no one helps me there just dicks so if anyone would like to help me then reply to this but if no keep your dick suckers shut
    Bro take it easy and relax. It's not worth getting pissed off about. Some people just need to think twice about comments before making them.. I myself is included in that.....

And i respect you serving our country... May god bless you bro. Truly a heroic thing to do.

but as i stated... bro your test levels are at peak. and its not worth shutting yourself down...

People are trying to help you...... And we don't feel steroids are necessary for someone at such a young age... There are great risks bro. We are just trying to watch out for you man.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Just because he can't get in a bar means absolutely nothing.... Doing steroids YOU shouldnt even be DRINKING anyways.... SO wtf? Who cares. Stop posting to get your count up if you have nothing important to say..... It will only cause problems and arguments.

Bro take it easy and relax. It's not worth getting pissed off about. Some people just need to think twice about comments before making them.. I myself is included in that.....

And i respect you serving our country... May god bless you bro. Truly a heroic thing to do.

but as i stated... bro your test levels are at peak. and its not worth shutting yourself down...

People are trying to help you...... And we don't feel steroids are necessary for someone at such a young age... There are great risks bro. We are just trying to watch out for you man.
    The mention about the bars was just to put into perspective how young he is. Come on bro, did you really think I mentioned the bars because I think drinking beer is an important part of doing a cycle?

You don't think telling an 18 year old that he is too young to do steroids is an important thing to say? Should I have sent him **s email with a cycle log instead?

I too served in the Army. I would be curious as to what his MOS is, cause people who actually served usually don't throw that fact around just to get people to side with them on a steroid forum.
    Last edited by PT; 09-05-2009 at 02:38 AM. Reason: lab name

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^edit those lab initials, Spawn.

c-Z
    Well its unnecessary.... Obviously he got offended. HAHA

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by d7m View Post
    ^edit those lab initials, spawn.
    roflmfao

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Well its unnecessary.... Obviously he got offended. HAHA
    Sorry my man, didn't mean to offend anyone. I blame it on the Epivol. LOL.

0321 reconnasance

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Hey i know how u feel bro, when i was 18 i was interested in this stuff as well. Your test levels are at a high state right now, but i bet if you changed ur diet around even though it would be tough it would do wonders for you. Think about it this way, you need to be eating 5 to 6,000 calories a day, and within a few monthes you will look like u went on a cycle prolly. now that assuming its clean calories. Get some rice, pasta, a good weight gainer protein shake.

Thread Information