cart558 is offline New Member

Long time lifter new user to steroids

Hey I'm 20 years old i have been lifting regularly for around 6 years now maybe missing a few weeks here and there at most. My stats are 6 ft, 240 lbs, 25% body fat. I was wondering if anyone could help me with my first cycle. I would prefer to keep it simple and not stack to many things because I am a beginner. Originally I was told Winstrol worked well if you cycled it alone, but after doing research most people seem to disagree. Any help on what I should cycle first would be appreciated.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome aboard.

at your age and bf level, steroids are definitely out of the question.

the best thing you can do is get a solid diet/training program, and learn to love cardio.

what is your current diet like?

my diet is decent around 7 meals a day if you count protein shakes. I eat mostly lean proteins and I try to stick to the good carbs like whole wheat etc. Typically I do 30 minutes of cardio on days i lift which is about 5 days a week and on the off days ill do 30-45 minutes of hard cardio

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    drop bf to atleast 15%. high bf= shocking sides

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cart558 View Post
    my diet is decent around 7 meals a day if you count protein shakes. I eat mostly lean proteins and I try to stick to the good carbs like whole wheat etc. Typically I do 30 minutes of cardio on days i lift which is about 5 days a week and on the off days ill do 30-45 minutes of hard cardio
    It'd be really helpful if you could list each meal, including macro-nutrient breakdown.

and if you want to drop that excess body fat, you're probably going to need to up the cardio a bit.

Well I typically have about 3 eggs, oatmeal, and wheat toast for breakfast, then in another 3 hours or so i'll have a protein shake then for lunch i will have 2 or 3 chicken breast, about a fist full of pasta with no sauce and any vegetables they are serving that day (i'm in college so i am kind of at the mercy of what they serve). Another 3 hours and I will have another protein shake, then for dinner I will usually try to eat something like lean beef, a baked potato with a little bit of butter but i try to go light on that, and if I am still hungry I will eat another chicken breast. Then before I go to bed I will have another protein shake. I can't give you the exact macronutrients because I don't have access to view all of the carbs, proteins, etc but the chicken and beef are usually grilled. But I will try to up the cardio maybe going an hour and a half on off days an 45 minutes on lifting days?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    head over to the diet forum and post that....J3, phate and others will help you get that diet sorted out.

No offense, but being in college is really no excuse. there are plenty of guys on here in college who diet strict. It's definitely possible, my man.

personally i think the cardio you are doing is enough apart from on training days make it 45, by that read i dont think it sounds like your getting enough calls daily. check the diet section out ...read the stickys...calculate your bmr and tdee and get a diet sorted.

oh i know the only thing i was saying was that they change up the vegetables that they serve every day from like corn, or green beans, or whatever so i have to eat what they are serving for vegetables that day.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why is your BF so high if you diet so lean?? I have a feeling your making up a little bit when it comes to your true diet.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

why dont you make your own ???

to be honest i made up my body fat percentage i dont know how to check it i just no im not overweight im like like ripped either tho i have a flat stomach but i don't have a 6 pack

im not like ripped*

fefw
    Last edited by cart558; 09-04-2009 at 01:15 PM.

do you have any pictures to show?

i can add some. I just did a thing online where it asks you to measure different parts of your body like your stomach hips and arms and it said i was at 16% body fat... i don't know how legitimate the test is though.
    http://www.healthcentral.com/cholest...-2774-143.html

BG
    You need to work on your diet and training first. You have come to the right place, just hang around, read ask questions and get your body dialed in naturaly then worry about gear. AAS works sooooo much better when your in good shape !!!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

no i wouldnt go on that, post up some pictures and we should be able to give a pretty good prediction

BG
    Be sure to check out the other section, so VERY knowledgable guys here.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You need to work on your diet and training first. You have come to the right place, just hang around, read ask questions and get your body dialed in naturaly then worry about gear. AAS works sooooo much better when your in good shape !!!!
    2x

get your diet in order, hit the diet section. i dont think your ready yet, get your diet right, and get researching. eat and train like a beast, then consider

Thread Information