Thread: Help please

LEGEND10 is offline New Member

Help please

Hi im just trying to get a bit of advice frome some of you more experianced guys..im a semi professional rugby league player and over the past two years had some injuries and a couple of operations . I had a acl knee reconstruction and quite a big shoulder op i have fully recovered from both but have had limited time in the gym because of the injuries and have lost alot of gains that i once had.i have spoke to a couple of guys in the gym and they have recomended a cycle of winsrol and viramone. I have never taken any steroids before so im a newbie. I have limited time to take any steroids as the rugby season starts around january-febuary time so detection times also come into play as i could be drug tested....what sort of gains could i make in such a small amount of time and do you think it is worth it with the risk of drugs tests ? Iv been training hard but im getting frustrated because i feel im way ofF the mark with regards to strength and overall condition to what i need to be like to be ready for the oncoming season ... Any advice would be great.
    thanks
    john

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    In order for us to help you better... Your stats are necessary. Age-height-weight-bf %-Goals.

How is your diet.

And i would not run a cycle of winstrol ....

And if your looking for steroids to get back to where you were due to your injury... I wouldn't recommend it.... It takes time to heal... Jumping on a cycle and having strength gains can do more damage then just letting it heal itself.

hi im 27 6ft 2 i weigh 117kg dont know my bf% but its to high ... my goals are to get to around 107kg but to have packed some muscle back on ..

my diet is now good im eatin six small meals per day high in protien and im doing alot of cardio

c-Z
    Bro... Running anything at a higher bf % will increase sides and chances of gyno.

Diet is your best friend along with the treadmill. And with your injury I really wouldn't want to tell you to do anything.....

Strength gains are good pending on what you take. And like i said.. Can do more damage if your body isn't 100% to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    In order for us to help you better... Your stats are necessary. Age-height-weight-bf %-Goals.

How is your diet.

And i would not run a cycle of winstrol ....

And if your looking for steroids to get back to where you were due to your injury... I wouldn't recommend it.... It takes time to heal... Jumping on a cycle and having strength gains can do more damage then just letting it heal itself.
    so you think i should just keep training hard naturally ?

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    yes, rest and diet and training will do you. If there is even a chance that you could get tested then don't do it...trust me

goodluck

Bro... Running anything at a higher bf % will increase sides and chances of gyno.

Diet is your best friend along with the treadmill. And with your injury I really wouldn't want to tell you to do anything.....

Strength gains are good pending on what you take. And like i said.. Can do more damage if your body isn't 100% to handle it.
    i feel i have fully recovered from my injuries just lookin to get some good gains before the next season starts .... thanks for your comments
    Last edited by LEGEND10; 09-04-2009 at 05:16 PM.

c-Z
    Yeah but with that bf% i would hit the diet section and post it out.... Let them revise it for you. Tweak it up a bit..... So you know your intaking the right foods.

And stay on cardio.

If you feel comfortable post a pic up and request a bf% calculation guestimate. Black your face out.......

Yeah but with that bf% i would hit the diet section and post it out.... Let them revise it for you. Tweak it up a bit..... So you know your intaking the right foods.

And stay on cardio.

If you feel comfortable post a pic up and request a bf% calculation guestimate. Black your face out.......
    yeah i will do thanks for the advice

c-Z
    No prob bro.... Anything else feel free to ask.

Sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted. I wouldn't risk it really with the sports though...

Thread Information