CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member

I think I thought of something ingenious.....in the shower......Test E and D-bol

Ok so I am sure you are all gonna think I am ate up.....which is very true...lol

So anyway....here is what I was thinking....

A persons first cycle should be a Test of around 500mg for 12 weeks right...but most people want to get really jacked...So they want to stack d-bol with it...right....for lets say the first 4 weeks...

I was thinking...what if on a first cycle....you start the d-bol at week 8..so then you will have a good idea of how your body handles and reacts to the Test....(cause thats why its suggested alone for the first cycle)

So basically what I was thinking is...if for 8 weeks on the Test...everything is looking good...would it be ok to start in on the d-bol...in the last 4 weeks.... keeping in mind its just your first cycle...ever

Ok so know you all know how ate up I am......What do you think

leviathan_sos is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post
    Ok so I am sure you are all gonna think I am ate up.....which is very true...lol

A persons first cycle should be a Test of around 500mg for 12 weeks right...but most people want to get really jacked...So they want to stack d-bol with it...right....for lets say the first 4 weeks...

I was thinking...what if on a first cycle....you start the d-bol at week 8..so then you will have a good idea of how your body handles and reacts to the Test....(cause thats why its suggested alone for the first cycle)

So basically what I was thinking is...if for 8 weeks on the Test...everything is looking good...would it be ok to start in on the d-bol...in the last 4 weeks.... keeping in mind its just your first cycle...ever

Dbol acts as a kick start. You wont notice the effects of test until week 3-4 if you are using enanthate .

So week 1-4 you notice the dbol. Then you drop and start experience the test.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    test E doesn't necessarily kick in on the 4th week. I have seen some it take longer to take effect. Everyones body is different.... However...

The OP. DBOL late in a cycle.... Some people choose to do that when there test e is at full blast.... It's all your personal choice how you run it. Starting it later in a cycle will just have a slower start to get going.....

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Could work, but keep in mind discontinuing DBol and Test E at the same time may leave you a little discouraged by PCT...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post

If you're going to do it that way, you'd be better off running the oral from say week 4-8, letting the compounds work synergistically together.

that way, you get the strength gains from the oral when the test has reached full stable blood concentrations. strength gains (from the oral) + recovery (from the test) = mass.

This is a very valid option to 'kick-starting' with an oral, imo.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    Could work, but keep in mind discontinuing DBol and Test E at the same time may leave you a little discouraged by PCT...
    This is why most people run stop it like a week before....... test E is still in your system two weeks after. DBOL is out much faster.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Well you can run a back-load with D-bol... Something like this:

Test (weeks 1 - 12)
    D-bol (weeks 10 - 14)

^^ The problem with that idea is, that the D-bol will blow you up in that last month (lots of water retention).... and then when you do a PCT, the chances are higher that you'll get PCT depression (cuz you'll lose quite a bit more weight).... This is especially true for one's first cycle, because they will not know what to expect (in terms of loss of gains.)

IMO it's smarter to use a BETTER compound to backload the cycle, (IE) winstrol , etc.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Just stick to the basics bro. I stacked test e and dbol in a normal setup using the dbol as a kickstart and had no problems. Test e only is not an end all answer to everyones first cycle.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Well you can run a back-load with D-bol... Something like this:

Test (weeks 1 - 12)
    D-bol (weeks 10 - 14)

^^ The problem with that idea is, that the D-bol will blow you up in that last month (lots of water retention).... and then when you do a PCT, the chances are higher that you'll get PCT depression (cuz you'll lose quite a bit more weight).... This is especially true for one's first cycle, because they will not know what to expect (in terms of loss of gains.)

IMO it's smarter to use a BETTER compound to backload the cycle, (IE) winstrol, etc.
    thats how i would run the dbol as well. There isnt any good evidence to show you are more likely to suffer from depression if you take dbol at the end of a cycle... that made me lol, sorry.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    thats how i would run the dbol as well. There isnt any good evidence to show you are more likely to suffer from depression if you take dbol at the end of a cycle... that made me lol, sorry.
    I kinda raised an eyebrow on the PCT depression comment aswell. Ya you will watch the water come off, but under that is a better looking more lean and less bloated physique.

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    My input and opinion on this is, NO. I mean, Im doing the Dbol just like that, well started in the 6th week using it. And my test levels get so high, my body sometimes feels altered and shiet. If i dont eat enough carbs and glucose, after i take the Dbol, my body starts shaking, like if Im in an overdose of Test.lol. But thats justw hat Ive noticed, everyones body will react different.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Only time you should back start a cycle imo is cutting and throwing winny in at the end. I see no reason for it when bulking.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    If you use it at the end then when you come off the test you will lose any test bloat and dbol bloat all at the same time. which means you could possibly lose ten lbs in your first wk or two of pct. if your are exp then this wont be a problem but if its your first cycle you will probably freak out, get depressed and not want to go to the gym.

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Only time you should back start a cycle imo is cutting and throwing winny in at the end. I see no reason for it when bulking.
    What do you guys think about this?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Actually, I know Pinnacle suggests using orals when the long esters kick in fully. To get some sort of synergy from both.

wk 1-12 Test Enan
    wk 8-12 Dbol

Something like that. Or replacing with Anadrol .

You can also add a short estered Test (Prop/Susp) early on.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there is a place for it to be used at the beginning or at the end.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    on my next im gona use dbol at both kickstart and end, at the end so as to have something in me while waiting on sust/deca esters to fade out any thoughts?

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    on my next im gona use dbol at both kickstart and end, at the end so as to have something in me while waiting on sust/deca esters to fade out any thoughts?
    If you wanted to do that... I would run.....

Test E week 1-14
    Deca 1-12
    Prop 1-4
    Dbol 10-14

use the prop as a kick and the dbol in the end....

Thread Information