grinchinit is offline Associate Member

is clen right for me?

trying to cut body fat....my diet is clean but i wouldnt say perfect. i try to do cardio for like 30 mins 4 times a week.. what are some down sides of clen ? if im not ready when will i know i am ready?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heart attack

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Heart attack is probably the least common side affect clen could have...... If taken improperly and you don't monitor yourself often then yeah i suppose... but there more then that... why spit out the worst thing.....

Clen if not watched can cause some serious problems.... increased heart rate which obviously can lead to death... is probably the worst... many start at a lower dose to see how their body reacts to it. And up the dose every couple days.

Just keep an eye on your heart rate. I know some supplements had my heart threw the roof..... Gotta be careful. Theres a post somewhere on here about clen. I will find it and pass it on bro. Sit tight.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen = heart attack

OP,
    Do you really need to use Clen to get lean?

Whats your cardio?
    When do you do it?
    You have already said that diet is not right...

C-z,

Because I think clen should be taken seriously!
    Last edited by terraj; 09-05-2009 at 05:37 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grinchinit View Post
    trying to cut body fat....my diet is clean but i wouldnt say perfect. i try to do cardio for like 30 mins 4 times a week.. what are some down sides of clen? if im not ready when will i know i am ready?
    go to the diet forum, and get that diet perfected.

what's your bf at now, and what are your goals?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    clen = heart attack

OP,
    Do you really need to use Clen to get lean?

Whats your cardio?
    When do you do it?
    You have already said that diet is not right...

C-z,

Because I think clen should be taken seriously!
    Yeah.... I agree... not going to argue that...... It is a very serious drug.. i believe a buddy of mine was actually telling me a start had passed away from clen a few months back.....

Diet and cardio is your best friend... You can't rely on drugs to do all the work.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    thank you guys for all the info.

yea i felt like i wasnt ready and probly shouldnt be doing it. the heart attack thing is kinda scary. to answer your question terraj i do cardio like 30 minutes post workout about 4x a week. i think every morning with an empty stomach would probly be better and ill work on my diet a bit more. my body fat is at like 16% (taken about a month ago) but i think it may be at 15 or 14 now. my goals are to get to 10% (nothin crazy) i just want to see my abs lol

thanks again

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

trying to cut body fat....my diet is clean but i wouldnt say perfect. i try to do cardio for like 30 mins 4 times a week.. what are some down sides of clen? if im not ready when will i know i am ready?
    I think you could use CLENBUTEROL effectively to lose some additional fat.
    Just dont go too extreme with the dosages. Sides can be jitters,,rapid heart rate and insomnia. Of course all dose dependent and varies per individual.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    thank you guys for all the info.

yea i felt like i wasnt ready and probly shouldnt be doing it. the heart attack thing is kinda scary. to answer your question terraj i do cardio like 30 minutes post workout about 4x a week. i think every morning with an empty stomach would probly be better and ill work on my diet a bit more. my body fat is at like 16% (taken about a month ago) but i think it may be at 15 or 14 now. my goals are to get to 10% (nothin crazy) i just want to see my abs lol

thanks again
    You have a ton of "easy fat" you can still rid yourself up simply by cleaning up your diet and adding in more cardio. Save the clen for when/if you really need it.

DOM6 is offline Member
    if you abuse almost anything you can end up with a heart attack, run is responsibly, moniter your BP and you will be fine, it works great, your diet will make a difference but sometimes you cant dial it in like you want to, i eat clean but running my company comes 1st, so its a little harder to dial-in diet and shread cause of work, but the clen helps out and makes a world of difference
    Last edited by DOM6; 09-05-2009 at 05:25 PM.

westco28 is offline Junior Member
    hi im 43 my exp with clen would have to be neg it really made me feel bad at low dose it made my heart race head aches and jittery feeling tryed for a couple of days and decided it wasnt worth it.i hear that people react different but for me not worth it.

lotsoftime is offline Associate Member
    I like it... it's a different feeling then lets say using ECA. Kinda feel like more of a crack head. But, it is effective. But, it does have some serious sides that you gotta be carefull about. Once I woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing/pounding... even on a low dose.

Thread Information