eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question My next cycle, Decca/Dbol or Test E only - help me decide guys...

Hi guys, I have just finished my first injectable cycle which was as follows:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Sust 250 500mg/week shot twice

I'm happy with my results, I'm up 22lbs and have dropped BF even though was very low anyway. I'm just commencing pct and I'm now looking to decide on my next cycle.

Between Dbol/Decca and Test E only which would you guys go for?. I'm looking to bulk while staying cut which is normally easy for me.

Also I'm aware how regular to inject Test E but with the Decca how often does it need to be to utilise it fully?.

Your help would be greatly appreciated....

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Deca takes a good bit do get in your system as well bro.. Similar to test E. You can still use dbol and a kickstart if you would like. Personally I wouldn't run deca any shorter then 12 weeks.... Which puts you at about 14 weeks for test e.

You can shoot both every 3.5 days same pin. A cc of test e and a cc of deca...

Most labs with doing a cc will put you around 500-600mgs a week if shooting twice since they are around the 250-300mg/ml range.

What was your pct in your last cycle.

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    Thanks c-Z. I know from reseearch Test E is not painful to inject, is Decca?.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Thanks c-Z. I know from reseearch Test E is not painful to inject, is Decca?.

Depends on the concentration. But keeping in mind the ester is decanoate, and most Steroids with that ester are painless, so most likely no.

But there are always exceptions.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post

Depends on the concentration. But keeping in mind the ester is decanoate, and most Steroids with that ester are painless, so most likely no.

But there are always exceptions.
    Agreed ^^^I'm currently taking test e and its so smooth never feel any of that burning I hear about.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Hi guys, I have just finished my first injectable cycle which was as follows:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Sust 250 500mg/week shot twice

I'm happy with my results, I'm up 22lbs and have dropped BF even though was very low anyway. I'm just commencing pct and I'm now looking to decide on my next cycle.

Between Dbol/Decca and Test E only which would you guys go for?. I'm looking to bulk while staying cut which is normally easy for me.

Also I'm aware how regular to inject Test E but with the Decca how often does it need to be to utilise it fully?.

Your help would be greatly appreciated....
    This is a good cycle actually considering something similar for a later cycle but how did you like the Sust and if you pinned it twice a week, you can do your test e the same way.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    It all varies on that particular lab.... So many people bitch about prop pain.... And the guy I just got my prop from I heard the stuff is smooth as butter... Can't wait to run it!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    a deca /dbol cycle?

Thread Information