theblaze1987 is offline Associate Member

novice syringe info please?

hellos all, i know this is really a novice question, but doesn anyone know where online i can get more syringes, also can you tell me what size and guage is the best, i had 5 3ml 1 1/2 inch 22 gage syringes but i am almost out of them and need more, i dont know if the guy i got those from will be able to get more in time for my next shot, and i was hoping to be able to just find them myself for futer reference, any help is appriciated, also does 1ml=1cc?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Banner on top right bro.

Blog Entries
    always have everything lined up including pct before starting any cycle.....that way these tings wont happen and you find yourself screwed......i dont understand why peeps are in such a hurry to jump right into it without being compleatly prepared.....good luck

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You can also order them from amazon.

ok, i understan i am a novice, that is why i put "novice" in my thread, i am prepared, i can get more syringes from the guy i am dealing with, however i wanted to post a thread for info, ao i had another source in the futer and didnt have to rely on someone else, and size wise, i was just asking other peoples oppinions, so again, any info would be appriciated, any real help..

Blog Entries
    i wasnt trying to be a dick it just is good sence to have everything u need beforehand so there are no issues.....if you dont have enough pins already then you wernt prepared

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i wasnt trying to be a dick it just is good sence to have everything u need beforehand so there are no issues.....if you dont have enough pins already then you wernt prepared
    Indeed.. Definitely a smart move.

well i dont know about you but again i am a novice, and the guy i deal with ashured me he would get me more, but again just wanting a futer reference. thought id ask the online world

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    well i dont know about you but again i am a novice, and the guy i deal with ashured me he would get me more, but again just wanting a futer reference. thought id ask the online world
    i believe someone already told you to click the ar-r banner thay have all you need

c-Z
    Don't trust your source..... I was told ide have my test in 3 weeks and it took almost 6........... Sooo live and learn. Don't start until you have it all.

kashalp is offline Junior Member
    This is easier then u think... goto the closet pharmacy, ask the pharmacist for what you want, pay, enjoy!
    Maybe its differant where I am (canada) but that's all I do and they are only .30 cents a piece (includes syringe and needle). So yea I can get an entire cycle worth for like $12. And no they have never asked what they are used for or given me any problems.

Is it differant where u are? Cause I wouldn't see the point ordering online and waiting when it takes only 10 mins to get anytime.

yes it is different by me, i tried that, they will only give .5" insulin needles without perscription

westco28 is offline Junior Member
    i live in wa, i just go to costco pharm the have every size 23x1 are only 24cents ea

Quote Originally Posted by kashalp View Post
    This is easier then u think... goto the closet pharmacy, ask the pharmacist for what you want, pay, enjoy!
    Maybe its differant where I am (canada) but that's all I do and they are only .30 cents a piece (includes syringe and needle). So yea I can get an entire cycle worth for like $12. And no they have never asked what they are used for or given me any problems.

Is it differant where u are? Cause I wouldn't see the point ordering online and waiting when it takes only 10 mins to get anytime.
    God bless our home and native land! I too have no such problems obtaining syringes i guess we kind of take it for granted lol.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by theblaze1987 View Post
    hellos all, i know this is really a novice question, but doesn anyone know where online i can get more syringes, also can you tell me what size and guage is the best, i had 5 3ml 1 1/2 inch 22 gage syringes but i am almost out of them and need more, i dont know if the guy i got those from will be able to get more in time for my next shot, and i was hoping to be able to just find them myself for futer reference, any help is appriciated, also does 1ml=1cc?
    try using board sponsors and see if they carry them.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    well he doenst know about pct either for his deca only cycle

Thread Information