PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

My injection cycle will be interrupted. How Important is this?

Here is the deal I'm on a Test C only cycle of 500mg/week with 2 shots of 250mg each. I do Sunday mornings and Wed. evenings. Anyways, next weekend my wife and I have a night away where someone is watching our son so I will be away Sunday morning and I won't be able to inject until later on Sunday. It will prob. be late Sunday afternoon before I'm able to do this injection. I'm thinking if I do this just try to do the Wed. evening injection a bit later.

Will it even really matter if it's not exactly 3 1/2 days apart? I'm thinking it's not a big deal to be totally honest as long as it is close and mostly consistent?

Thanks,
    Pete

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    missing your shot once by a half day wont make a damn bit of difference in the grand scheme of things with a long ester like that. just take it before or after like you said and you will be perfectly fine.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Agreed you will be fine... as long as you arent like a few days off... if you get itTry to get it the same day whether it has to be later or not.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I ususally end up never getting 3.5 days anytime! I will end up with Monday afternoon and Friday Morning... Monday Morning and thursday afternoon etc. etc... the compound does not fall off until day 5 so dont sweat it! i would actually shoot it 12 hours early if you can instead of a day late? can you do that?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I ususally end up never getting 3.5 days anytime! I will end up with Monday afternoon and Friday Morning... Monday Morning and thursday afternoon etc. etc... the compound does not fall off until day 5 so dont sweat it! i would actually shoot it 12 hours early if you can instead of a day late? can you do that?
    No, I won't be able to do this because we have a big date night planned and will be staying at a hotel. I'm not going to bring my gear with me. Wife, doesn't know I'm taking this stuff. She thinks I'm taking a Testosterone booster . Not a big deal but just don't want to ruin our date night with her finding out. HAHA

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like they said - won't matter with a long esther.

But - don't you think it'd be better to tell your wife? Off - topic. Food for thought.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    That is fine then.. as I said as long as you are withing the 5 day margin i think you will be fine! Just a thought dont be an idiot and try to double up injections.. just go right to your normal schedule after this at 3.5 days apart. No need to double you injection or anything.. not saying you would but a lot think like that
    Have fun and use the entire box of condoms if you can!! (get her to bring a friend also if you can LOL)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its not that time sensitive. a day before or after it will be fine and your body will never know the difference.

Thread Information