Thread: Help need info

blondey1234 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help need info

i have been training 5 to 6 days a week with free weights and a multi gym for the last 12 months (training regime is day 1 biceps and triceps day 2 chest back and shoulders day three legs and abs and this is rotated twice a week, also everyday i walk my dogs for about 2 miles), i have noticed strenghth changes but still have exess fat around the edges i want to be cut and ripped i have contemplated steroids but cant find any info that i can understand to help me make my mind up, i also need a helping hand to sort out my diet can anyone help and please i dont just want people telling me dont do steroids i want to find out about them at least.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your full stats? check out the diet forum and get some diet advice, then head over to the workout forum and get a better workout split. you wont need steroids until long after youve gotten all that straightened out

my stats are i am 5ft 10 weigh 245 pounds, im not going to start taking steroids i know its not the easy way out i just want ifo on which one would be best for me so i know for future refference i will head down to the diet forum, my workout has been tinkered with to get it just right and like i said i can notice big strength and size changes just no deffinition. any advice you can offer will be a big help i just seem to hit the same wall when i mention steroids.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Don't even bother your mind with thinking about steroids - like you said your doing - pursue the diet and work out forum. That is what's going to lead you to victory and your goals buddy.

im not going to start taking steroids i know its not the easy way out
    Get to work naturally - you already know AAS won't help you.

thanks for the support i have posted a thread on the diet forum just waiting replies, i would just like info about steroids just so i know really and if anyone asks me about them i can give them facts i have tried to find out about them on the web but its all jargon to me all i need is some1 to explain it to me in english lol

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It is actually not an easy way out! I train 5X as hard while on cycle than I do when I am off! I honestly do not think steroids make it any easier on anyone... to be honest and for what you are looking for, I think a real strong diet would take care of you 100% Getting cut up or toning down has nothing to do with steroids if you ask me! When I cut up i hionestly try not to use any AAS. I think sometimes the water weight and other sides they cause can make it more difficult to tell exactly where you ae! Slowly ramping up your cardio to close to 2 hours a day in 2 sessions (1 morning 1 night) is the best way to get your BF% down!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blondey1234 View Post
    thanks for the support i have posted a thread on the diet forum just waiting replies, i would just like info about steroids just so i know really and if anyone asks me about them i can give them facts i have tried to find out about them on the web but its all jargon to me all i need is some1 to explain it to me in english lol
    Facts are easy to understand. Here is a list of all the info you could ever want; http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

If anyone asks YOU about steroids - tell them to come to the forum. You won't help anyone right now with AAS - you yourself aren't ready.

FINALLY SOME ONE WHO ACTUALLY GIVES ME SOME INFO ABOUT STEROIDS LOL, i know that its not just a case of take them and bang u got muscles i will sort my diet and hopefully like you said that will sort me out and i wont need steroids. but i would still like to find out about them because when im training my friends will bring it up and im clueles i dont want them doing it wrong if you know what i mean.

i will do that thanks for the help and advice.

Blog Entries
    Your welcome. Follow our advice and be smart - and in time all your goals will be reached.

Whether naturally or if you choose to run a cycle in a few years. Just listen and keep an open mind and you will be fine.

Thread Information