puttjattade95 is offline New Member

help in weight loss

So i just got back into workout and started dieting again after a long summer of working 2 jobs and not having time to go to gym.....i have a well set diet, doing cardio 5-6 days a week ranging from 40 mins to an hour. Im not sure if winny is right for me or if i should wait or whats the deal. My stats:
    Age=19
    Hieght=6'3
    Weight=270
    Bodyfat= 20ish
    I am hoping to just burn alot of fat and workout naturally but im not to sure if i am to young for winstrol or not. And if u guys feel it is ok for me then would i need a pct and what could it be. My diet is really great and i got the cardio as well, just thinking of adding that extra horsepower?
    All advice is t rhanked in advance

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puttjattade95 View Post
    So i just got back into workout and started dieting again after a long summer of working 2 jobs and not having time to go to gym.....i have a well set diet, doing cardio 5-6 days a week ranging from 40 mins to an hour. Im not sure if winny is right for me or if i should wait or whats the deal. My stats:
    Age=19
    Hieght=6'3
    Weight=270
    Bodyfat= 20ish
    I am hoping to just burn alot of fat and workout naturally but im not to sure if i am to young for winstrol or not. And if u guys feel it is ok for me then would i need a pct and what could it be. My diet is really great and i got the cardio as well, just thinking of adding that extra horsepower?
    All advice is t rhanked in advance

Most will say that you are to young to be juicing and your BF is to high.
    I don't think you need to juice to loose weight.
    What is your cal intake?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed.

definitely hold off on that winny. you're too young, and you're no where near ready for it.

on a good note, if you stay strict on your diet/training/cardio you should that fat start melting off

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    19 is definitely too young to start using AAS. Your natural Test production is so high right now that I guarantee more than 1/2 the users on this forum would trade to have it.

Besides - 20%BF is far too high to start a cycle.

Visit the diet forum and get your work out in order then we'll talk.

Thread Information