rtgrs is offline New Member

D-bol between cycles?

I have heard of using dbol between to keep gains up I did a 10 week cycle about 2 or 3 months ago im planing another one in nov or dec i heard you can "bridge" with d-bol i just dont want to mess up my receptors or anything by using again too soon...thanks

sizerp is offline Banned
    I wouldn't recommend bridging with dball. How about bridging with PCT and time off?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I wouldn't recommend bridging with dball. How about bridging with PCT and time off?
    agreed, whats the hurry.....to kill your endocrine system......patiance young grasshoppa'.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Bridging with dbol seems to be a common idea for many users..... However there has yet to be a post where i see any one say it's fine..... I mean if your on trt then hell w.e your getting testosterone somewhere else...

Think of it as bridging with dbol is kind of like a small cycle... Will anyone ever say cycling with dbol only is a good idea? Nope...

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    I would much rather bridge with 100-200mg test, than 5-10mg dbol /day..

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    I would much rather bridge with 100-200mg test, than 5-10mg dbol/day..
    YEPPPPPPPP. Atleast then your supplementing your test that is shut down.. Where as dbol .. NOPE

rtgrs is offline New Member
    ya thats what i was thinking just woundering thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The idea regarding the dbol bridge is to recover your HPTA while using 10mgs of dbol in the morning which would piggy back your natrual testoterone spike and wouldnt keep you shut down! or you would start to recover because your body doesnt suspect an increase thus recovery from the cycle can begin!!

Now, ive used this method a few times over the yrs and ive got to say i did very well from it but you dont fully recover, your still supressed or i should say some are still supressed, not all.

It is rather old school and i think bridging with hgh is far better and more productive on your system.

I think things have moved on since then and I wouldnt recommmed it to any newbie.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The idea regarding the dbol bridge is to recover your HPTA while using 10mgs of dbol in the morning which would piggy back your natrual testoterone spike and wouldnt keep you shut down! or you would start to recover because your body doesnt suspect an increase thus recovery from the cycle can begin!!

Now, ive used this method a few times over the yrs and ive got to say i did very well from it but you dont fully recover, your still supressed or i should say some are still supressed, not all.

It is rather old school and i think bridging with hgh is far better and more productive on your system.

I think things have moved on since then and I wouldnt recommmed it to any newbie.
    Thanks for this post.

Thread Information