Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Question Receptor Mapping

I want some feedback on how people have found out what their ideal dose is for a few compounds. The dose that will give the most benefits without the sides. The ideal dose for a single compound for your body.

Beginning with two main common compounds: Tesoterone and Norandrolone.

And to make it easier, I would use two short esters to control blood values, Norandrolone Phenylpropinate (Durabolin ) and Testosterone Propinate. So once it seems I have reached an ideal dose, I can easily back off blood levels.

If I started with Test Prop 50mg every day and increased 50mg per day every 5 days or so, when would I know to back down. I don't think I would consider over 1 gram per week but... what is a sure fire way to realize that you have hit what your best weekly Testosterone or Norandrolone dose should be? What is the first onset of unreasonable sides? Major acne, increased aggression, gyno symptoms... ?

Personally, I would do both seperatly but stack Testosterone with Proviron (50mg ED) and Norandrolone with Winny (50mg ED).

Myself and MMAX we're discussing this in PM - but time to get some opinons from the board...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also... has anyone tried this with their Trenbolone dose?

Or does everyone tend to just kind of go with the flow on what the common dose is...

popa is offline Senior Member
    when I was doing omna I was doing 750mgs a week mon/wed/fri witch didn't make my blood levels stable( with the two prop compounds) and I got alot of acne, but then I up the omna by doing it EOD and the sides went down quite a bit
    I'm not to sure if this is a feed back that your looking for

Thread Information