here22learn is offline New Member

anavar post cycle

I just finished a 16 week cycle of test proponate and am now taking Nolvadex and natural test and LH boosters for PCT. The anavar I had been trying to get a hold of months ago just came in. I know I have read that you can take doses as low as 10mg a day to bridge between cycles and maintain gains, but since it so low stress to the liver etc, could i jump right into a var only cycle of 40 or 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks? Since it is not a test and must use different receptors I don't see how this could be a problem but I wanted some opinions. Thanks!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    had a couple friends say that around week 6-7 @ 50-60/day they had enough shutdown (not using test with the Var) that erections became a problem. I know others that claim to go a full 8 weeks @ 80/day and had no such symptoms. If you are bridging, I dont see why more than 40 is needed, maybe even less.

You will get the stats request, so might as well post them:

weight
    cycle experience

age 25
    ht 6'1'
    wt 210 (started out at 200)
    cycle exp. - i have done about five diff long term cycles prior to this one, but it had been over 2 years since my last one, which is why i kept it with test only, as well as my desire to put on a lean ten lbs which is basically what happened.

I would like to take the var in a high enough dosage tho to not only bridge but also possibly see some gains. I have read about a lot of var only cases in which people put on up to 10 lean lbs when staking with creatine because they work synergistically. But my question is not if that will work, but rather if it is still safe to take such a dosage post cycle without a 3 or 4 month break like is needed prior to more test.

thanks

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    dont run the var. contrary to what a lot of people say, it can shut you down and will severely hinder your recovery. save it for your next run

any other opinions?

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Anavar is mild with toxicity and on your HPTA - but if you choose to bridge I recommend waiting 2 weeks or so, then jumping in at a low dose.

20-30mg tops will be good.

Thread Information