sthrn_boy_88 is offline Junior Member

Finaplix and Dbol or Test Cyp and anadrol?

I was planning on starting my second cycle in a month or so. I planned on taking test cyp 300 and anadrol . However, my supplier told me about Finaplex, and recommended it instead. he really talked it up saying it was the best to use to gain mass and strength. Told me to stack with dbol , and i would love it. What do you guys think of this? I have never heard of Finaplex untill i looked it up on here. I really am looking to increase size, strenght. If i did decide to use it how should it be used and what would be a good cycle? I have ldex, nolva, and clomid for PCT

First cycle consisted of
    week 1-4 anadrol 50mg daily
    Week 1-12 Test Cyp 300, 600 mg per week.
    NO PCT, on first cycle.... but have did alot of research on pct and have learned how important pct is to cycle.

HT 5'11"
    WT 180
    age 28

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sthrn_boy_88 View Post
    I was planning on starting my second cycle in a month or so. I planned on taking test cyp 300 and anadrol . However, my supplier told me about Finaplex, and recommended it instead. he really talked it up saying it was the best to use to gain mass and strength. Told me to stack with dbol , and i would love it. What do you guys think of this? I have never heard of Finaplex untill i looked it up on here. I really am looking to increase size, strenght. If i did decide to use it how should it be used and what would be a good cycle? I have ldex, nolva, and clomid for PCT

First cycle consisted of
    week 1-4 anadrol 50mg daily
    Week 1-12 Test Cyp 300, 600 mg per week.
    NO PCT, on first cycle.... but have did alot of research on pct and have learned how important pct is to cycle.

HT 5'11"
    WT 180
    age 28
    Those stass are low, whats your bf ?
    tren is the shit it will put on mass like none other. But you have to trust your supplier

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    well i wouldnt personally do fina without test..even if using it with a test based roid like dball. 2nd cycle why not something like test / deca ? I think tren (fina) is a bit much for 2nd cycle but thats jmo.

Hephens is offline Member
    don't waste your second cycle on tren use it for when it gets tuff, just go with test n deca .

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    if ure hellbent on fina redo your first cycle but run fina at 35 or 50 mg ed for either weeks 1-6 or 4-10....redo the same cycle just throw the tren in there...thats my favorite.

Thread Information