smokeater is offline New Member

Started Winny but I am having some injection site problems.

I recently started Winny 3 days ago. I used the right butt cheek for the 1st site and the left cheek for the second. As of today I am feeling run down with flu like symptoms. I believe the site is infected. I never have had such soreness to the touch and it's very red and inflamed. I am feeling like pure hell!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you injecting any test or winny only? Winny is some painful crap to inject I personally will never do it again. If you believe it is infected go see a doctor immediately.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Winny is painful as hell man..... if the area is sore, red, and hot - and starting to swell..... i'd go see a doc. A good friend of mine just had surgery for an infection..... not a fun time.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

smokeater is offline New Member

Winny and Test

I did the first Test and no problems but man that Winny is a bitch. I am having trouble walking. My ass hurts BAD! Could I be having a reaction to it? I read so many forums before starting and never once ran across someone having a reaction. And could it be that coincidental that both sides are infected and I have flu like symptoms? Or am I just being a first time Pu**y?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    yah, injectable winny is painful. If it feels like its burning and the inject area starts to get really red and widen, go see a doc fast. Otherwise, if its just pain, it lasts up to 2 days after injection.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
    I did the first Test and no problems but man that Winny is a bitch. I am having trouble walking. My ass hurts BAD! Could I be having a reaction to it? I read so many forums before starting and never once ran across someone having a reaction. And could it be that coincidental that both sides are infected and I have flu like symptoms? Or am I just being a first time Pu**y?
    I'm willing to bet it's just injection pain from the winny. Just drink it LOL - eff shooting that stuff..... keep an eye on the injection site tho. Don't let it get out of control

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could barely walk when I put winny into my quads, I ended up drinking the stuff instead. I had hard knots in my legs with bumps at the inejction site...never again.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Yeah winny is a bitch when injecting the pain aint nice if your that worried go to the docs. In future just drink it

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Yea with winny i stay with tabs.

Thread Information