pooh20 is offline New Member

Thinking about taking first cycle...

Hi all,

I am a model in Florida, and I am looking at taking my first cycle. I lift weights 6 days a week, and do cardio 6-7 days a week by running, cycling, or playing soccer. I am 20 years old, 5' 10" and 170lbs. I am 8.8% body fat as well. I obviously am not looking to get huge, but rather I need to be chiseled. I have my top four abs and I have the "V" cuts at the bottom, but I am missing the lower 2 abs and all around I could be more "cut." I have talked to some friends who have taken cycles, and some have suggested Winstrol either the tablets or injections. I want to know what some of you guys think. Like I said, I am not trying to get big, but I'd like to cut another 2-3% body fat and just be really cut. Let me know what you guys think would be best for me to take my body to the next level.

Thanks,

-Matt

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ok...

1st off, if you are truely between 8-9% then all your abs should be very visible. Maybe you need a better ab workout

and 2nd, a winny only cycle is a horrible idea. Do a little more reading on this site and you will see why.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    oh, and by those numbers, you are only carrying 14.96lbs of fat. You only need to lose 3-3.5lbs to reach that bodyfat goal. Diet will do just fine. Not knocking your current program cause @ 8.8 you are better than 98% of the population, but with a slight alteration you can achieve your goal without potentially harming your liver or VERY painful winny injection.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Knock out.

OP, you're too young.

if you are truly 8-9% bf, you should pretty well cut up. At that level,

you could probably just manipulate water/sodium before a shoot.

Thread Information