cjspoe is offline New Member

Tren-A & test prop cycle

I have been running test sust 450 for 8 weeks (900 mg/wk) and now I'm switching to a blend that has 225mg test prop and 100mg tren -a. I am injecting eod, my question is this enough test to keep my gains steady until the tren kicks in since I am lowering my weekly test intake?

Also is this enough test to keep my libido up or should I add in some more test? I am about a little over a weak into the new blend and I am already noticing significant gains in strength (not size, do have more hard look) is it possible the tren is already kicking in?

Also if i wanted to make my supply last a little longer could i stretch the injections to every third day or would this completely kill the gains since the half life is two days?

I have cabergoline, letro, torem, and about every other serm/AI on hand however I am looking for a new legit source because these websites I am ordering from I am hearing bad things about that the products contain real low doses of the products. I am not sure if I am allowed to mention sources so a PM would help just to help me out.

I know this is my first post and I writing this a little late so it might be a tough read. I apologize, but please no lectures; just advice.

Also anyone take letro without libido & gain loss?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    How painful is the prop? I have never seen it in a concentration THAT high.....

How many cycles have you run before? Also - If you could post your stats that would be great.

Regarding what you're doing now...... The tren you may start to feel after a few weeks but it should be run for atleast 8 IMO..... If you run your tren/prop combo for 8 weeks then you'll be on cycle for 16 weeks..... if you are experienced..... ok.

A higher dosage doesn't mean more gains..... so the test dosage dropping is ok but your gains will be solely dependant on your diet.

Test prop needs to be injected EOD at the very least to keep blood levels as stable as possible. E3D is too far between IMO.

To buy serms/AI's - click the banner in the upper right corner of the website - www.ar-r.com - they are legit.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    How painful is the prop? I have never seen it in a concentration THAT high.....

How many cycles have you run before? Also - If you could post your stats that would be great.

Regarding what you're doing now...... The tren you may start to feel after a few weeks but it should be run for atleast 8 IMO..... If you run your tren/prop combo for 8 weeks then you'll be on cycle for 16 weeks..... if you are experienced..... ok.

A higher dosage doesn't mean more gains..... so the test dosage dropping is ok but your gains will be solely dependant on your diet.

Test prop needs to be injected EOD at the very least to keep blood levels as stable as possible. E3D is too far between IMO.

To buy serms/AI's - click the banner in the upper right corner of the website - www.ar-r.com - they are legit.

~Haz~

I am doing EOD , after speaking with a lot of people they all agree with you. It is not painful at all for me, I have been using the same side of my glutes and have had no pain. My friend who is using the same mix/dose has had pain comparable to the first few injections of a cycle and hes been on cycle for at least twelve weeks now.

This is my 4th cycle with injectables, first time using tren. I did a few oral cycles before I had a source for real juice. One of these cycles was mtren, gains were incredible; especially for oral. That cycle also crushed my libido and messed up blood levels. Looking back I can't believe i didn't at least run maintenance test.

I am 5'9 189, I am not sure of my bf% but its extremely low.
    Last edited by cjspoe; 09-21-2009 at 06:05 PM.

BigFresh is offline New Member
    how do people afford to run tren /prop eod......if thats the case i would go through 1btl every 3weeks that almost $1000 just for 8 weeks iidk seems crazy expensive when my gains are just fine on test alone........am igettin ripped offf?

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    To me you're not getting ripped off, I was paying around that from a local source myself. I was happy enough to have a reliable source that took the risk obtaining & selling the gear. To me, it's a Risk/Rate/Reward factor. I'll pay more for quality, knowing my source, and the reduced risk of getting popped.

Seek and ye shall find, there are other sources but you need to do your research & due diligence.

TwoGuns is offline Junior Member
    tren a and prop are dirt cheap. thats the beauty of it all. your getting bent over imo.. ever try home brew?

BigFresh is offline New Member
    i kno nothing of home brewing......i greatful of having a legit source and i am a firm beliver of"you get what you pay for.....i just wish i knew more sources but im gona look into home brewing.....being that this is my 3rd cycle and idnt plan on stopping anytime soon ..........ifeel bad stole some dudes thred

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFresh View Post
    how do people afford to run tren /prop eod......if thats the case i would go through 1btl every 3weeks that almost $1000 just for 8 weeks iidk seems crazy expensive when my gains are just fine on test alone........am igettin ripped offf?
    lol $1000....god your source is ripping you off

Thread Information