GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

NPP Discomfort similar to Test prop!?!?

Hi there, just a quick Q...

In terms of post-injection discomfort/pain, how does injecting NPP compare to say, injecting Test Prop for example???

(Btw, I am fully aware they are two completely different compounds, I simply ask as a frame of reference regarding the discomfort/pain of shooting each)

Cheers y'all!
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 09-17-2009 at 04:12 AM.

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    after a discussion I had this evening... my understanding is nothing hurts as bad as prop lol

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Well that is not necessarily true corvino... I found out really it depends on what is being used in it to make. I shot 300mgs of test e and my leg swole up for 4 days. Shit was painful.... Talked to my guy and what he uses in it i guess is stronger as well as ethyl oleate some people have a reaction too..... I thought the prop was smoother then my damn test e. But the higher the mg/ml the more it will hurt as well...... And my guy said my test is overdosed...

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ Good to know. Simple but obvious that different people react differently to different compounds... why didn't i think of that. Do'h

So what about NPP then, is it typically a 'uncomfortable' compound to shoot for most people, because of the shorter esters???

Fyi, the NPP product I'm looking possibly trying is 100mg of NPP per 1ml.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    So what about NPP then, is it typically a 'uncomfortable' compound to shoot for most people, because of the shorter esters???

Ka-Bump!!!!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post

NPP is an excellent compound. One of the best IMO.

And this question comes up many times. (I'm currently creating a thread on NPP, so watch for that.)

NPP isn't comparable to prop in terms of injection site soreness.

IMO, tren or prop are probably the worst for injection pain. (prop will produce swelling, and extreme soreness... until one is use to it)

NPP on the other hand is a little different. NPP will STING while you inject it very badly. I find it to be one of the most painful injections. However, the next day, unlike prop I have zero soreness.

Hope that helps.

(p.s. most NPP is dosed @ 100mg/mL... generally nothing over 150mg/mL or it won't hold.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    NPP is an excellent compound. One of the best IMO.

And this question comes up many times. (I'm currently creating a thread on NPP, so watch for that.)

NPP isn't comparable to prop in terms of injection site soreness.

IMO, tren or prop are probably the worst for injection pain. (prop will produce swelling, and extreme soreness... until one is use to it)

NPP on the other hand is a little different. NPP will STING while you inject it very badly. I find it to be one of the most painful injections. However, the next day, unlike prop I have zero soreness.

Hope that helps.

(p.s. most NPP is dosed @ 100mg/mL... generally nothing over 150mg/mL or it won't hold.)
    Wow, that was the dog's bollocks of answers mate, exactly what I was looking for, cheers!!

Basically, I'm in my 3rd cycle, and am now considering adding 1-1/2mls of NPP to the 1ml shot of Cyp I'm already taking (twice weekly), so hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable.

Too Little Muscles is offline New Member

Npp

It all depends on what the brand is. If you buy it from a UGL, it is going to be painful, similar to test prop, probably from all the alcohol they put in it to kill the bacteria. If you buy it from a real pharma it is going to be painless. And you don't have to worry if it is under dosed or if there really is any NPP in it, or just testosterone , which many of the UGL's have in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Muscles View Post
    It all depends on what the brand is. If you buy it from a UGL, it is going to be painful, similar to test prop, probably from all the alcohol they put in it to kill the bacteria. If you buy it from a real pharma it is going to be painless. And you don't have to worry if it is under dosed or if there really is any NPP in it, or just testosterone, which many of the UGL's have in it.
    I think your right in most cases mate, but I've actually shot UGL Sustanon before that was sooooooo much smoother than the Pharma Giant Organon Sust I used, which was in the same cycle, so easy to compare!...But yeah, I'd imagine, in most cases, UGL sting a bit more.

Thread Information