zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

Question WOULD A CLEN+T3 Cycle be bad IF i do Gi Jiu Jitsu for at least an hour a day?????

wondering if because it raises body heat if doing jiu jitsu in a gi will make me over heat to much where i am from it is cooling down out side to so weather is a bit cooler plus we are getting air conditioning at our club let me knoe ur opinions

muscleshark0719 is offline New Member
    make sure u drink lots of water

haha nice muscleshark!!!! it would be better if u were the real sherk !!!!Awsome fighter

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Man I am sorry to not be supportive of ur clen idea.. I'll understand if u don't want me to comment on ur post no more .... But it's just bad.. Especially doing mma u push ur heart to new limits man... Go natural

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    yea... if you are hell bent on the clen ... I would take it AFTER your MMA training. I do cardio for atleast an hour a day. But I do it first thing when I wake up so that I can take my clen after cardio so I don't risk it...

oh shit eh,so i train at 12-1 if itake it after that i should be fine or what? and yeah i am pretty dead set on this stuff i have seen peoples results and there crazy

Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post
    oh shit eh,so i train at 12-1 if itake it after that i should be fine or what? and yeah i am pretty dead set on this stuff i have seen peoples results and there crazy
    I don't know how resistant u might be to this stuff... But I took it at 5 am and could fall asleep til 11 or later

killface is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, you'll probably have some trouble sleeping if you take it that late in the day.

If you take it early enough, you might be able to handle the cardio load of your mma training. You'll have to test it out [CAREFULLY] to see how it works for you. For example: I can take 120 mcg clen and 100 mcg of T3 at 5:00 pm and do reasonably intense cardio at 11:00 pm without any problems.

I do, occasionally, still have trouble sleeping at 9:30 am the next day when I get home from work though.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post

Are you telling you know guys that train BJJ and do clen ? No f#cking way!
    This is the last time I tell you this! Don't do clen and train on the mat!!

Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Yeah, you'll probably have some trouble sleeping if you take it that late in the day.

If you take it early enough, you might be able to handle the cardio load of your mma training. You'll have to test it out [CAREFULLY] to see how it works for you. For example: I can take 120 mcg clen and 100 mcg of T3 at 5:00 pm and do reasonably intense cardio at 11:00 pm without any problems.

I do, occasionally, still have trouble sleeping at 9:30 am the next day when I get home from work though.
    Reasonably intense cardio is not the same as sub training.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If I was to do clen while training jiu-jitsu (which I wouldn't) - I would probably wake up at 6am and take 100mcg's and hope it doesn't screw with me for training at 12pm. Forget taking it after because getting to sleep is hard.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT...... DO NOT take the T3!!!!! That stuff is muscle killing off cycle..... thats why everyone takes it while on a cycle.

This will be my last time advising you on this subject. I understand you are hell-bent on it..... I have gotten the same way before. There is nothing more I can advise you on..... just heed warning..... clen might not be a good choice for jiu-jitsu......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Reasonably intense cardio is not the same as sub training.
    BJJ (and all) training routines vary wildly. I've had trainers that were intense and I've had trainers that were not as much so. Just giving him a frame of reference.

Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    BJJ (and all) training routines vary wildly. I've had trainers that were intense and I've had trainers that were not as much so. Just giving him a frame of reference.

I guess that is true, my nature is to always train hard.

However...the OP is training for a BJJ comp ATM, I think he would be getting pushed or pushing himself. Soooooo ....clen is a no no
    Last edited by terraj; 09-18-2009 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I think he would be getting pushed or pushing himself. Soooooo ....clen is a no no
    You're right, that's probably the safest conclusion to this thread.

Man there is world class sub-mission artists in this forum.. Abu dhabi and stuff.. They will also tell u no no for the clen ... Cmon man ur a martial artist walk tall and train hard... The better trained will win.. Not the slimmest... Or bigger fighter

Question

well if i cut to 185 and i am regular at 205 that mean's i will be a bigger 185er with more strenght than the other guy's and i will move alot better at 185.
    So everyone is saying no no ? what if i take it at 1 o clock right atfter jiu jitsu ? will it be that hard to sleep at about 11PM?

o yeah and i am taking the var so i will keep my muscle mass

Man I don't know how much u have read on clen ... But this stuff mimics adrenaline...it will not let u sleep and it will not be benefical in my opinion in terms of jiu jitsu...I definitely don't have dlthe educated answer, I mean I have even read in the Internet that it increases aerobic capacity but u hear other people that say no on their exp... I say no on my exp and noo .... HELL no on my heart ... Train hard u already have var, and besides from 205 to 185 shouldn't be such an issue ... U already have the advantage on ur competitors because of the var( this IMO will help ur endurance) train more technique and what not and ull be fine... Run a lot... There is good cardio threads here recommed u take a look at them, do not take the clen ( headaches also come with it).... I repeat DO NOT TAKE THE CLEN......

P.s : u need to train more than once a day ... Run in the morning upon waking up on an empty stomach

yeah my conclusion is i am going to cut regularly just using rapid cut's and anavar ,then after the tourny take a month off of my jits ,and get my bf% down get off the clen and t3 then get back to the jits thanks 4 everyones opinion's.

boxing750 is offline New Member
    bro that shouldnt be hard i go from 206 to 168lbs for comp brotha but ya not that i read this post u got me interested as it wasnt bad enough i'm kinda stuck on winni and sust. if u take it let me know how you feel, u only train for a hr? we train 3 day and then do mma

no i train an hour each day brah just gi jiu jitsu but last tourny i was busting my ass doing an hour gi in the mourning an hour of wrestling at 5 and then 6-830 of no gi jiu jitsu, yeah i think i might just wait to take the clen and t3 after the tourny ,then i can just do regular moderate cardio rather then balls to the wall's mma.I will however post my results b4 and after pic and what nawt .

Thread Information