skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

protect from light

I sometime get some test from a guy that works at a pharmacy the stuff from the pharm comes in a tinted vial and says to keep out of the light.Why do the ugl labs not use tinted vials and tell you to protect thier stuff from light?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know. But I think most users of UGL's perfer to be able to see the gear. As if they could tell if it were fake. My US testc is in a amber vial and says the same thing on it.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Thats a good question.

I'm not even sure myself what kind of studies exist to prove whether or not light even breaks test down.
    It may just be overkill the pharmaceutical industry does to increase profit, ie. tinted bottles cost more so then can make the overall cost of the medication more by using tinted bottles. So instead of chargin $10 for a clear bottle that cost &.40 to make, they charge $15 for a tinted bottle that cost $.44 cents to make.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 09-18-2009 at 08:35 PM.

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    Most pharmaceutitical products are usaually sensitive to light. Just store your anabolics away from light.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im told by my pharmacist friend that it degrades the compound considerably to be put in sunlight. Its the UV rays. They destroy everything =)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark View Post
    Most pharmaceutitical products are usaually sensitive to light. Just store your anabolics away from light.
    Thats not true I have 4 medications in my cabinet and not a single one says that. I had to check cause I don't ever remember reading that, but I do see it from time to time.

I still think heat would break it down quicker then light. Unless its outside all day soaking up uv rays on the equator. But in any household we're talking incandescent & flourescent light, which can't even break down bacteria never mind test. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    I dont know. But I think most users of UGL's perfer to be able to see the gear. As if they could tell if it were fake. My US testc is in a amber vial and says the same thing on it.
    thats crazy mine is us test cyp too

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    test cyp or e or any drugs, just protect em from heat and the light(if the direction tells you to). our main concern is always the quality of the products that we are puttin in our bodies for positive results.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    thats crazy mine is us test cyp too
    If you get us test without a script. NEW EVER EVER tell anyone about that source. Or get extra and sell to a friend. That source will get busted. Keep that source safe man

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    If you get us test without a script. NEW EVER EVER tell anyone about that source. Or get extra and sell to a friend. That source will get busted. Keep that source safe man
    don't worry I got ya Brother!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Thats a good question.

I'm not even sure myself what kind of studies exist to prove whether or not light even breaks test down.
    It may just be overkill the pharmaceutical industry does to increase profit, ie. tinted bottles cost more so then can make the overall cost of the medication more by using tinted bottles. So instead of chargin $10 for a clear bottle that cost &.40 to make, they charge $15 for a tinted bottle that cost $.44 cents to make.
    I think that may be the answer. I remember seeing prices on amber vials awhile back and they did cost more than clear vials.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Thats a good question.

Nope. All the places I have checked out so far sell amber vials for less than clear vials. Hmmmm.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Weird. The bulk place I'm looking at has presealed amber vials at about 30% higher than the clear presealed vials. The unsealed amber vials are only slightly higher than the unsealed clear ones though.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Don't think it really matters. Only think it gives other idiots a reason to leave it in the light..... Whether my gear is in a tinted vial. A damn black vial. Or clear vial. it will remain out of the light. No matter what it should never really be in the light in any case.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    Weird, I have Human Grade test and it comes in a clear vial. It does say to keep out of light.

Thread Information