PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bruising at injection site... Normal? What should I do?

Well, I just took a shower and noticed I have bruising about the size of a nickel on my right Glute. I last pinned there last Sunday so it's been almost exactly a week. I did my left glute on Wed. and I need to go back to my right glute tomorrow morning. Should I just stick with the right glute but stay away from the bruising? Last week when I pinned it was the first time I had some blood when pulling the needle out so I'm thinking there is just a little blood under the skin?

Any tips?

Thanks,
    Pete

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes thats normal . Im pretty experienced and I did the same thing with my US TRT testc. I had mover the needle in and out and twiated it. and it left a bruise. I just could not reach my ass that day for some reason.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's akward getting to your ass cheek to pin. HAHA Should I just try to stay away from the area as much as possible or just not even really worry about it? Obviously, I won't pin in the bruising as I'm sure it would just bleed.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    No I alwats do the the glute unless I have o rotate away. I think it keeps blood levels better.

NOTE : I have no scientific evidence of this. It's just my belief

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Sometimes injecting quickly will cause bruising. Happened to my buddy... Said the one day his girl shot him up quick when she was in a hurry. Bicep had a huge bruise on it... OFC it could be a couple of things though... All a bruise is simply blood... Sooooo. Could nick a nice vein causing bruising and crap....

smalltime7 is offline Member
    I bet ya nicked one If I nick a vein it bruises as long as it doesnt feel like a large bump with heat in it your cool....

dswanson is offline New Member
    Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I hit a small vein in my thigh and it bruised about the size of a nickel. Some discomfort but I wouldn't worry about it.

Thread Information