kloan is offline Junior Member

Going to be running Tren... Research Chem Caber ok?

I read somewhere that it's advised to use pharma-grade Caber rather than research chem liquid caber because the liquid doesn't stay potent for very long.

I'm going to be running Tren Hex for around 10 weeks or so. What is recommended to combat prolactin? Is the liquid caber ok? It's all I can find so far, but I want to be sure.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not trust it or use it but some members claim to have success with it. if you end up going with liquid caber then have some letro o n hand as a back up

Quote Originally Posted by kloan View Post
    I read somewhere that it's advised to use pharma-grade Caber rather than research chem liquid caber because the liquid doesn't stay potent for very long.

I'm going to be running Tren Hex for around 10 weeks or so. What is recommended to combat prolactin? Is the liquid caber ok? It's all I can find so far, but I want to be sure.
    I would never trust anything liquid ever, had a comp last year and used some clen from lion, well a week before comp i ran out of the liquid and just got some pills. i was running 120mcg per day with no problems of the liquid, when i got the pills I litteraly thought i was going to have a heart attack. Really ****ed me up for my comp, I wasn't running clen at all which disapoints me about what i could have achieved with a quality product.

This being said that was for my comp, caber is to keep your nips from leaking so i would DEF get some pills.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    what are you running for test along with the tren ?
    you need some test bro!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    The you will start losing the effects of liquid caber as more time passes so you may have to up your dosage. I had to do that and it worked for me. I would run caber and/or bromo are your best options. If you're worried if your caber source is not legit drop a line to some of the vets and check.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    I would never trust anything liquid ever, had a comp last year and used some clen from lion, well a week before comp i ran out of the liquid and just got some pills. i was running 120mcg per day with no problems of the liquid, when i got the pills I litteraly thought i was going to have a heart attack. Really ****ed me up for my comp, I wasn't running clen at all which disapoints me about what i could have achieved with a quality product.

This being said that was for my comp, caber is to keep your nips from leaking so i would DEF get some pills.
    Liquid clen is crap compared to the pills, have not seen any out there that can even compare to the pills

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    The you will start losing the effects of liquid caber as more time passes so you may have to up your dosage. I had to do that and it worked for me. I would run caber and/or bromo are your best options. If you're worried if your caber source is not legit drop a line to some of the vets and check.
    +2
    Bromo and caber together is the best available currently.

To add bromo alone worked well for me.

ALSO KEEP in mind the dosage of the tren . Unless you run the higher dosages you will see less sides. Most of the time unless you get bad sides with tren no matter what.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I have done just fine with a very low dose of letro and vitamin b6 at 300 mg a day.Good luck.

taylor26 is offline Member
    i prefer letro, but you'll be straight with caber.. i've ran lion's in the past, which is suspended in a liquid. Didn't have any problems. Like i said, i prefer letro, seems to suck everything out..

kloan is offline Junior Member
    its going to be test enth 650/wk, eq 400/wk, tren hex 400/wk

having said that, do you think letro would still be effective in protecting me against estrogen AND prolactin sides?

i dont know where else to get the caber in pill form, so i want to be sure the liquid is going to work.

edit: holy fak, i dont remember caber being that expensive....
    Last edited by kloan; 09-21-2009 at 07:09 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you got a pm
    liquid caber has worked for me many times

Thread Information