I am trying to research myself a couple things but having trouble finding the answers i am looking for. So i am not really looking for you guys to give me the answers i will read for myself but i just cant find them. So im figureing someone knows a couple threads that would be helpful for me.

1. I am curious on what a test only cycle would do for me. And if its even worth it, IF ITS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE. I know everyone tells a newbie to do a test only cycle for the first time, but if I just finished a cycle of test 400mg and deca 300mg, would what i gain from the next cycle being a test only? I Loved this cycle but there are so many issues ive been reading with deca (deca d--k and all lol) that i would rather not risk it again. (no problems this cycle though).

2. I am also curious on a " cutting cycle ". What exactly it is. What componds, what it will do for me. Just a link would be nice for this. But if someone can actually help me with this question i would be greatful....IF im 5-10 currently 180#..what weight do you guys think i should get to before i would to think about taking a cutting cycle. I already have descent muscle mass, not looking for the bodybuilder look....so im thinking of getting up to 200 and then taking a cutting cycle. Sound good??

Thanks guys for any help?