markleedsfc is offline New Member

oxy 50's (anadrol 50)

I was just wondering if anyone has tried anadrol 50 and what are your views on this compound. I know its very strong but it retents water excessively so I was wondering if there are any duiretics that would help with the water retention.....

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    I like it. Some dont hold much water with it, others bloat. everyone's different mate. How much are you thinking of running, and what are you thinking of running it with?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    very strong compound and as far as i know very liver toxic its also know as anapolon

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigun11 View Post
    I like it. Some dont hold much water with it, others bloat. everyone's different mate. How much are you thinking of running, and what are you thinking of running it with?
    I was thinking of taking it with test enth for 12 weeks. Maybe take the oxy 50s for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. What you think

sfour_tay is offline Member
    wouldnt be a bad jumpstart to your cycle.

what are your stats? and goals.

most likely you will bloat but like big gun said every one is different.

if you do run it make sure you take some milk thistle.

gl bro

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMER View Post
    wouldnt be a bad jumpstart to your cycle.

what are your stats? and goals.

most likely you will bloat but like big gun said every one is different.

if you do run it make sure you take some milk thistle.

gl bro

Yeah. What Cramer said. The milk thistle is for your liver. Its cheap. You buy it over counter mate.

Good luck bro. I think you'll like your cycle.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markleedsfc View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried anadrol 50 and what are your views on this compound. I know its very strong but it retents water excessively so I was wondering if there are any duiretics that would help with the water retention.....
    Strong.

If you are going to run this as a kicker, I would suggest LIV-52.

Liver support bro!!!

Best

T

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    take liver support and if you start holdin water u can take vitamin b6 and arimidex to help keep the bloat off

Thanks lads, your comments have been very helpful. I have the milk thistle already so I'll maybe purchase some arimidex for the bloating......hopefully it keeps it to a minimum. Cheers

vitamin b6 dries out your skin when taken in moderate to high doses that may help w/ the bloat a lil but def get some arimidex

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    vitamin b6 dries out your skin when taken in moderate to high doses that may help w/ the bloat a lil but def get some arimidex
    Thanks for the info mate

niakon is offline New Member
    I've never tried it but I got a few buddies who've done some cycle's with it. They had some amazing results. The shit's no joke though. It's very powerful and the liver aid is a must. A lot people said that their appetite went through the roof but my one buddy said he went the other way. He said his blood sugar levels were all over the place and at times he had to force feed himself. All of them agreed by week three they were getting pretty knocked down. They were lethargic all the time with periods of light-headedness. Strength went through the roof though so they all kept with it and said it's worth it. Some complained of stomach problems but they didn't know if it was from the anadrol or the high doses of Liv. 52. Like I said I've never tried it myself, but if you're in for the long haul and can handle some sides I'd say it's definitly worth it.

ive tried it and the only sides i had was it turned me into a monster within a few weeks...i absolutely love the shit and probably will incorporate it into every cycle i ever do lol

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ive tried it and the only sides i had was it turned me into a monster within a few weeks...i absolutely love the shit and probably will incorporate it into every cycle i ever do lol
    even cutters?

prolly so since i didnt hold water or look like the jet puff marshmellow man like some ppl do...soo i dont see why i couldnt and im not too big into cutting lol im more of a mass kinda guy

prolly so since i didnt hold water or look like the jet puff marshmellow man like some ppl do...soo i dont see why i couldnt and im not too big into cutting lol im more of a mass kinda guy
    I think I will maybe try 4 wks of them in my next cycle as a kick start. If I start looking like the "jet puff marshmallow" man I'll know not to take them again...lol

SpiderRico is offline Member
    lol also known as a perma bulker

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by markleedsfc View Post
    I love ANADROL . My absolute favorite oral. I always use anti'es so water retention for me is minimal. Also controlled diet and increased H2O intake helps too. Ive even used ANADROL for cutting and contest prep.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many cycles have you ran? Height, weight, age....anadrol is awesomw if you are ready for it.

I'm in the middle of my 2nd cycle so I would be taking the anadrol on my 3rd cycle. Perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced for it.
    Age -24
    Height- 5ft 8
    Weight - 11st 8
    BF- about 20%

Thread Information