Thread: Home-made gear?

BiggKris is offline New Member

Home-made gear?

Got a buddy that turned me onto a self-proclaimed chemist that he swears by and says is legit (i.e sterile, over-dosed, etc.) I purchased some Anadrol that is in dropper form and was told that this stuff is stronger than anything out there. In fact he makes almost everything. Has anyone ever heard of Anadrol coming in dropper form? Im not new to this, just new to home-grown.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Using home brew or ugl product, you risk various contaminants, some possibly very harmful (Led, Arsenic etcetera) and you of course run some risk if the stuff is not dosed correctly.

Read these lab tests:
    http://www.*************.com/labrepo...-e2xjqqsgx.doc
    http://www.*************.com/labrepo...a7owpyspzq.doc

EDIT: I'm not allowed to link from what it looks. PM me if you want the actual URL's

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    UGL is common, it's only as good as the source and could be anywhere from good to deadly. What are your stats, and what cycle and pct are you considering?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You can homebrew safely...... Him saying he has the strongest anadrol out there is only because he overdosed it. It could be dangerous to "mislable" gear..... It's ok to make Test E for example 254mg/ml and lable it 250mg/ml - but it's not ok to make it 275mg/ml and lable it 250mg/ml..... IMO that a little too much extra.

Regarding your anadrol..... It's just a liquid version and if it is anadrol.... it should work.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

no pct's at the moment, but the cycle is anadrol x deca . yes i heard UGL's are risky but it seems that out here on the east coast thats the norm all of a sudden. oh yes bennylom, i will pm you. i gotta know how to test this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggKris View Post
    no pct's at the moment, but the cycle is anadrol x deca. yes i heard UGL's are risky but it seems that out here on the east coast thats the norm all of a sudden. oh yes bennylom, i will pm you. i gotta know how to test this stuff.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA.......

Not a good cycle man...... not good at all.

Can you give us your stats please?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You can homebrew safely...... Him saying he has the strongest anadrol out there is only because he overdosed it. It could be dangerous to "mislable" gear..... It's ok to make Test E for example 254mg/ml and lable it 250mg/ml - but it's not ok to make it 275mg/ml and lable it 250mg/ml..... IMO that a little too much extra.

Regarding your anadrol..... It's just a liquid version and if it is anadrol.... it should work.

~Haz~
    thanks Haz. im hearing that alot of self proclaimed chemist are making this stuff at home because it's easy to make. But how much is to much. You mentioned 250 Test E isnt ok if its really 275mg. Is that because, you would use it differently, or that just too much at one time?

WHOA WHOA WHOA.......

Not a good cycle man...... not good at all.

Can you give us your stats please?

~Haz~
    stats meaning size, age and weight? or doses taken...Im new to this blog lingo, but im interested in your input...damn i gotta know

thanks Haz. im hearing that alot of self proclaimed chemist are making this stuff at home because it's easy to make. But how much is to much. You mentioned 250 Test E isnt ok if its really 275mg. Is that because, you would use it differently, or that just too much at one time?
    If it's labled as 250mg/ml then the person taking it is thinking they will be doing 500mg's/wk when really they will be getting 550mg/wk. I used Test E as an example..... is it going to kill you.... NO. It can be dangerous with other compounds tho.... you definately don't want overdosed orals. If it says anadrol 50..... it should be anadrol 50..... not anadrol 62.5

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

If it's labled as 250mg/ml then the person taking it is thinking they will be doing 500mg's/wk when really they will be getting 550mg/wk. I used Test E as an example..... is it going to kill you.... NO. It can be dangerous with other compounds tho.... you definately don't want overdosed orals. If it says anadrol 50..... it should be anadrol 50..... not anadrol 62.5

~Haz~
    stats meaning size and weight?

stats meaning size and weight?
    Weight
    BF%
    Years Training
    Cycle History

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Weight
    BF%
    Years Training
    Cycle History

~Haz~
    37 years young
    6'5"
    300-307 up and down
    18%
    seriously 2yrs
    1st cycle in years with what i have now. its been exactly 2 weeks with Anadrol , and one week with the Deca

37 years young
    6'5"
    300-307 up and down
    18%
    seriously 2yrs
    1st cycle in years with what i have now. its been exactly 2 weeks with Anadrol, and one week with the Deca
    OK so you have already started? Oh boy.... OK..... Testosterone really should be run as the base to every cycle. Does it have to be..... no but in my opinion and many others..... it should be. Deca can have some "not so nice" side effects on your weiner..... LOL hence the term "deca d*ck"

18% bf is a bit high to be cycling also..... the reason behind that thought is the higher the bodyfat the more prone you are to side effects.

Can you post up a typical day of eating for you?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

alpmaster is offline Member
    Once you get into homebrew, you really never go back.

Thread Information