Thread: Tren

jlanc0822 is offline New Member

Tren

I am 34 and have been back in the gym for a couple months now since a 6 month layoff due to an auto accident. I managed to put on 30lbs of straight fat while i was laid up and have been battling to lose it. I began only upping my protien intake (@300g/day) cleaning up my carbs and fat, and working one muscle group per day. I didn't want to begin cutting immediately for fear of feeling even weaker while trying to get back into a good routine. After a month I began to cut carbs (175g/day) and moved cardio to mornings on an empty stomach. Getting good results and trying to plan a cycle for sometime after the first of the year or when I meet my bf/weight goals naturally.
    I am currently 5'11 220lbs @15%bf (Down from 240)
    My diet is based on Rambo's sticky in the diet section about how to cut
    In doing my research, I have become very interested in trying tren . There are many references to high bf as being a reason not to do Tren. Why is this? Is it just that high bf is a sign of not having diet and cardio right or is there something more? I am very resistant to sides so far and just looking for info/opinion. My personal goal is to get down to 195-200 then cycle and stay around 220-225 bf<10%

btw I have traditionally been a hard gainer and began using AAS occasionally to breakdown weight/strength plateaus first few cycles were poorly planned test c or e based cycles of only 250-300mg/week stacked with nothing. I have run 7 cycles over 13 years so they are usually one 10 week cycle every 18 mths. My best and latest cycle was 250mg Sustanon , 300mg Equipoise , 50mg Winnie eod

Shadman05 is offline New Member
    Your sides will be worse the higher the body fat

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I havent hear anything about that. If your bodyfat is high then use an ai. I dont think 15 is that high either. Tren is very good on a cutting diet because it holds on to your muscles. Be sure to eat a lot of protein on tren also.
    I have only tried it on a bulk but I lost bodyfat. Strong stuff if not the strongest.

Thread Information