mtstormcars is offline New Member

Help with first strength cycle!

Ok I am a powerlifter so I do not want to put on wieght. I would like to gain stregth and if possible cut some fat to make room in wieght class for some muscles. I am 38 years old and this will be my first time with some help. I have been doing all natural to now but just cannot seem to break through the 600 mark so I am going to try it. PLease dumb it down for a beginner and include post cycle info as well. Keep in mind I do not have unlimited funds and I am not looking for crazy gains.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtstormcars View Post
    Ok I am a powerlifter so I do not want to put on wieght. I would like to gain stregth and if possible cut some fat to make room in wieght class for some muscles. I am 38 years old and this will be my first time with some help. I have been doing all natural to now but just cannot seem to break through the 600 mark so I am going to try it. PLease dumb it down for a beginner and include post cycle info as well. Keep in mind I do not have unlimited funds and I am not looking for crazy gains.
    search goes a long way....read some of the stickies on beginner cycles. If someone says do this and this and this, and you react to it how are u going to know what you reacted to? after reading the stickies here head over to the PCT forums and read those stickies. Then come back with a cycle including PCT and the bros here can critque it for you.

squatalot is offline New Member
    500 mg test enathate or cyp for 10 weeks prior to contest.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    look into test prop and halo buddy.. halo is a favorite of power lifters

Midds is offline New Member
    hey mate, im a powerlifter, i did my first cycle of Test E at 400mg a week, 10 weeks out from a comp and got awesome strength gains, test is very cheap as well! I also use halo on meet day which is great as well!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    test, halo, anavar and trenbelone

test will probably put on a fair bit of weight, but its great for strength and fat burning

halotestin has amazing abilities for strength, but is very toxic on ur liver

anavar has mild strength abilites, and mild on liver, very small weight gains, some fat burning properties

trenbelone has amazing fat burning properties, strength building properties, (better then test) and its muscle gains are very lean, and ud come out alot leaner and stronger if u used tren

just remeber, U NEED to run tren with testerome (if u want ur dick to work), just becuase tren will kill ur erections like any other steroid IF u dont use test

lessen here? use test as a base for almost or ur cycles

however tren is usually for a more experienced cycler, so im not advising it

however guys above has reccomended halo, which is ALSO a very powerful anabolic , so i think i might aswell inform u about trenbelone

READ stickies, also go to the anabolic steroid profile section and READ up on steroids , itll help alot

suggest u read up on the ones ive reccomended and get an idea of what they can do, and side effects

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No need to even think about tren for your first run.

A simple test cycle with an oral (drol or dbol ) will benefit you greatly if you've never cycled.

Test beginner cycle info

Thread Information