Thread: prop only cycle

boxing750 is offline New Member

prop only cycle

i was thinking of running prop only 50mg eod or would it be better 25ed? I want to do 50 ed after maybe 1st 2 weeks. Also i wanted to ask what are some of the prices you guys have paid for this, the other thing is i can pick it up today or wait a week (which i'll most likey do) and save $ with another seller.

ZaneTrain is offline Junior Member
    cant say prices on here i dont think. and i believe prop is generally used every 3 and a half days?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no price talk,, 50 eod is really on low side but whatever,, you prb wont see any diff in 25 ed or 50 eod. Prop is NOT generally used everyy 3.5 days btw

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneTrain View Post
    cant say prices on here i dont think. and i believe prop is generally used every 3 and a half days?
    NO. Not even close.

Prop needs to be pinned at a minimum of EOD with ED being optimal.

For OP, you should be injecting ED @ at least 50mgs.

lift2win is offline Junior Member
    no less then 100mg EOD minimum

stpete is offline Banned
    x2 on the prop ED

Quote Originally Posted by boxing750 View Post
    i was thinking of running prop only 50mg eod or would it be better 25ed? I want to do 50 ed after maybe 1st 2 weeks. Also i wanted to ask what are some of the prices you guys have paid for this, the other thing is i can pick it up today or wait a week (which i'll most likey do) and save $ with another seller.
    Stats?
    weight
    bodyfat
    What's your PCT?

badass was just making sure then 50mg ed is what i wanted to take in 1st place but some other site was argueing that 25 was enough and i was saying that 50 is the usual ed dose, i'm just trying to lean out a lil bit was trying to decide between prop and sust250 but i'd rather spot with prop i think

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    Definitely do it ED if you want to pin less get a longer ester like E or cyp so that you can maintain stable blood levels.

And I would bump up the dose considerably as well.

You need to post your stats, but I would say around 500mg/wk or 70-75mg/day would be a great starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by boxing750 View Post
    badass was just making sure then 50mg ed is what i wanted to take in 1st place but some other site was argueing that 25 was enough and i was saying that 50 is the usual ed dose, i'm just trying to lean out a lil bit was trying to decide between prop and sust250 but i'd rather spot with prop i think
    Yeah, I'd stay away from the sust. I honestly can't see the benefit in it. If you shoot it ED to take advantage of the prop ester in it, then you might as well just take all prop, and if you shoot it twice a week, then the prop is just making your blood levels dip and spike a little the whole time and you might as well take E or cyp. I honestly can't see what its good for. I know what it was originally made for (supposedly to be shot just once a month due to the different esters), but the way we use gear and strive for stable blood levels to minimize sides etc, it kinda looks like someone just grabbed a bunch of leftover test and through it together...

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBall6 View Post
    Yeah, I'd stay away from the sust. I honestly can't see the benefit in it. If you shoot it ED to take advantage of the prop ester in it, then you might as well just take all prop, and if you shoot it twice a week, then the prop is just making your blood levels dip and spike a little the whole time and you might as well take E or cyp. I honestly can't see what its good for. I know what it was originally made for (supposedly to be shot just once a month due to the different esters), but the way we use gear and strive for stable blood levels to minimize sides etc, it kinda looks like someone just grabbed a bunch of leftover test and through it together...
    Have not thought of it that way lol. Yes 50mg ed! U will ge good gains from that assuming ur diet is rite

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Stats?
    weight
    bodyfat
    What's your PCT?
    *ahem*

Did you miss this, Boxing?

JennyStarzzzz is offline New Member

prop only cycle

KZ1 YOU HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE SPOT.....JUST WANTED SOME OF YOUR BROS OPINIONS TO SEE IF THEY MATCHED UP WITH WHAT I THOUGHT ALSO......IM GOING TO BE RUNNING A TREN /PROP WINNY CYCLE SOON AND JUST WANTED TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE...AND YES I PREFER ED INJECTS AND THE TEST HIGHER.....THANKS GUYS

ChipNDaler

Stats?
    Age- 22
    height-6'2"
    weight-200
    bodyfat-12%
    What's your PCT?-Nolva & Clomid
    srry been at school had exams all week

Could we somehow convince you to hold off for at least a year. You are young and with your natural hormone levels, given they are normal, you could achieve whatever goal you want, all it would take is hardwork on your diet and training. Then by all means I'll be first one to help you with your testosterone propionate cycle.

Could we somehow convince you to hold off for at least a year. You are young and with your natural hormone levels, given they are normal, you could achieve whatever goal you want, all it would take is hardwork on your diet and training. Then by all means I'll be first one to help you with your testosterone propionate cycle.
    Yeah, it would be worth it to wait at least a year, preferably several. 22 was my 5th year of college ball and I didn't even have a great diet back then, just ate everything at the training table and still made better gains than I do now with a much improved diet. I would recommend getting all you can natty for a while, you'd be surprised what you can do that way. I can't imagine what I could have looked like at that age had I been dieting like I do now...

Thread Information