Thread: First time!!

kingofdade is offline New Member

Talking First time!!

Hey whats up this is my first post, im 23 years old and i wanted to get some info some one who realy knows because i here a lot of different stuff from people in the gym. I plan on doing my first cycle in about a week and i was thinking on doing winstrol and trenbolone . I was wondering if you guys think that would be a good cycle to start off, because what i mainly want is to cut down on some weight. also i wanted to know if u guys think i should take maybe sustanon instead of trenbolone?

i would appreciate any help u guys could give me.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    tell us more about yourself:

height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?

tren is definitely not for beginners, and a tren/winny cycle without test is a terrible idea.

burner1369 is offline New Member
    def need test!!!!!

juicebox450 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    tell us more about yourself:

height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    years training?

tren is definitely not for beginners, and a tren/winny cycle without test is a terrible idea.

X2................. definately need to do a lil more reasearch also....

well im 5'9 and am weighing 210 i have no idea what my body fat is and ive been going to the gym for a really long time about 7 years on and off mostly off lol but i started religiously like 2 months ago and i have lost a lot a lot of power from the last time i was going for being off the gym for so long but either way i want to loose weight so i figured that was going to happen. I thought that trenbolone was a type test thats what i was told???

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    bro dont do anything thren is a 19 nor derivitive and is definately a type of test...u need to work out a while religiously b4 u get on juice and get your diet and routine in check..you need to do a lot of research about juice and learn what pct is and how to run all that as well....theres a whole section for newb's and plenty of stickies...and to answer your question winstroll and tren is teriible for a first cycle...

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    bro dont do anything thren is a 19 nor derivitive and is definately a type of test...u need to work out a while religiously b4 u get on juice and get your diet and routine in check..you need to do a lot of research about juice and learn what pct is and how to run all that as well....theres a whole section for newb's and plenty of stickies...and to answer your question winstroll and tren is teriible for a first cycle...
    Tren is not a type of test

my bad meant to put definately not...sorry im kinda watchin lsu pretend to play ball right now

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    my bad meant to put definately not...sorry im kinda watchin lsu pretend to play ball right now
    I thought as much just checking..lol

also i wouldnt advise using a sust as a beginner b/c to take full advantage of the multiple esters u need to shoot it at a higher dosage than needed as a beginner and it needs to b shot eod...i would stick to test e or c or test prop if you want a shorter cycle w/o any bloat....and for any cycle you need a pct

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    I jumped onto a cycle pretty fast after getting back into training. Ive had some good results, but I stick to a good clean diet, and I bust my ass with exercises that work for me.
    If I could do it over again, I wouldve lost some body fat first, then jumped on cycle. A good cycle for a beginner is 400-500 mg of Test C or E every week for 12-14 weeks.
    Make sure to read up and learn about proper PCT, and make sure that you have everything you need before pinning the first time.

ok lol first whats pct?, also winstrol and tren would be bad you guys say but i definitely want to take winstrol with something because i think i need that one the most to cut down but since ive heard that by itself its no good than i figured i would take it with tren. Do you guys think that i should take winstrol with a test than?and if yes what type of test

As far as my diet is concerned ive been dieting really good lately ive lost about 12 pounds in almost 3 weeks i eat boiled eggs(only the eggwhite) at work early in the morning than i eat a grape fruit with an apple for lunch and when i get home from work i drink a shake that i bought at gnc called AMP amplified wheybolic extreme 60 than i go to the gym and when i come back i take another shake and eat a piece of chicken breast and i probably drink about a gallon and half of water a day. And working out i do it for about 1 hour and a half and than run anywhere between 1.5 to 2 miles on the treadmill.
    Last edited by kingofdade; 09-26-2009 at 01:22 PM.

o god bro dont do anything untill you do some research and learn about pct "post cycle therapy " go to the diet forum and learn how to eat properly...andy if your bf isnt already below 10% the only thing your goin to get from winni is sore joints imo tren is def not for beginners and certainly not for someone who doesnt no what pct ai's serms are and how to combat any of the prolactin and estrogen side effects.... dont F**K W/ TREN right now ...there are forums on here and a search button taht will teach you..dont just come and ask a question and expect someone to tell you all you need to know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofdade View Post
    ok lol first whats pct?, also winstrol and tren would be bad you guys say but i definitely want to take winstrol with something because i think i need that one the most to cut down but since ive heard that by itself its no good than i figured i would take it with tren. Do you guys think that i should take winstrol with a test than?and if yes what type of test

As far as my diet is concerned ive been dieting really good lately ive lost about 12 pounds in almost 3 weeks i eat boiled eggs(only the eggwhite) at work early in the morning than i eat a grape fruit with an apple for lunch and when i get home from work i drink a shake that i bought at gnc called AMP amplified wheybolic extreme 60 than i go to the gym and when i come back i take another shake and eat a piece of chicken breast and i probably drink about a gallon and half of water a day. And working out i do it for about 1 hour and a half and than run anywhere between 1.5 to 2 miles on the treadmill.
    you sir need to visit the fine folks over in the diet forum....your diet is crap....more protien is definetly needed.....

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Definately need more protein every day. If you weigh 200 lbs, then you need at least 200 grams of protein per day. Minimum of 1 gram per pound of body weight to increase muscle mass. Chicken, fish, and steak are my favorites, and I drink 2 protein shakes a day. One in the morning, and one after training.

bro each protein shake i drink has 120 grams of protein and i drink 2 a day plus eggs tuna and chicken breast.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    bro...havent done any cycle but

1st ur body only takes prob 40 maybe 50 grams out of that protein...not more than that in one sitting(this is a long debated theory of how much u can take but def not 120 g)

try having more real meals ..that way u will not loose that much muscle

second the search button is your friend

third if u dont know how to use the search button there is a thread for it u can try just surfing to the Q&A they are all stickies...there is a fair amount of users of this thread..every question u might think is prob already out there.....im not saying not ask im just saying read before u do ...
    GOOD luck

p.s : if i sounded an a-hole sorry..i didnt mean to

120 grams in 1 shake is way too much your just shitting it out

Thread Information