Lynx331 is offline Junior Member

Would one cycle do anything?

Hey guys, I'm 22 just to get that out there. Was going to post this at bb.com but since they got raided and the forums got deleted I ended up finding you guys. I ran into an old high school buddy at the gym.. And he was talking to me about gear. I spent 250$ on the trinity stack.. And he just laughed because he said he can get a full cycle for like 200$ and it will do alo more than any supplement. So now I'm just very curious.. Would one cycle of gear do anything at all? Or would it do some.. Then just keep me wanting more and more? Thank you for your time!

diamond is offline Female Member
    1 cycle could be affective, but without good a good diet to support it the results will fade.. the best advise u'll get here to do post up ur diet in the diet section, get sum training help, supps are not bad to have.. then in 2 years or so wen ur bf is low and u have a good understanding how ur diet wrks to keep muscle mass then u can think about steriods . trust me ur friend prolly will always need roids to look good. the better ur diet is the more u keep from a cycle and diet wont fuk up ur body...

trust me a lil research here and help by the pros from here.. u'll look better than him in no time and keep it longer with out fuking up ur body.

Lynx331 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    1 cycle could be affective, but without good a good diet to support it the results will fade.. the best advise u'll get here to do post up ur diet in the diet section, get sum training help, supps are not bad to have.. then in 2 years or so wen ur bf is low and u have a good understanding how ur diet wrks to keep muscle mass then u can think about steriods. trust me ur friend prolly will always need roids to look good. the better ur diet is the more u keep from a cycle and diet wont fuk up ur body...

I'll have to post up my diet then, I've got it down to where it's almost perfect IMO. Because all the meals are quick.. Don't require making anything at work just grab an go, eating every 2 hours, I have three diets set up for carb cycling. So the diet thing shouldn't be a problem at all

kool. the guys here are really good, trust me theres so many lil things u learn here that really help.. and here we can help and support step by step..

Thread Information